Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unsummonable Monsters

5 posters

Go down

Unsummonable Monsters Empty Unsummonable Monsters

Post by Gav Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:58 am

How can you be so sure some monsters are in fact unsummonable? I have just read that the demon, 3 month anniversary gifts (can't remember their names) are unsummonable thus leading to me asking this question as I summoned the covert one at the weekend and no, not through a flashback summon, think it was ally points

Gav

Back to top Go down

Unsummonable Monsters Empty Re: Unsummonable Monsters

Post by kyan Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:09 am

Gav wrote:How can you be so sure some monsters are in fact unsummonable? I have just read that the demon, 3 month anniversary gifts (can't remember their names) are unsummonable thus leading to me asking this question as I summoned the covert one at the weekend and no, not through a flashback summon, think it was ally points

If you have access to the raw data. There is a flag for monster being summonable or not. Event limited monsters and gifts are "suppose" to be unsummonable except through flashback. If you got venombrand from ally that's really lucky. This is the first I have heard of it. Can anyone else confirm?

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gav Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:53 am

How you mean raw data? And how would anyone have access to that?

Gav

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:44 am

bump. i'm interested in how to view the raw data.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:10 am

Bump, interesting topic, and I'd really like to know how to verify whether or not a monster truly is unsummonable.
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:26 am

since Ateam change their mind all the time. Nothing is truly ever unsummonable. They even made ranking event only monster, vic/madflame/donner summonable through flashback as well as anniversary only xbrand demons. Who knows, maybe they'll let you summon an Anna in a future event. Smile

I think most people use the term now to mean anything that is event restricted and only possibly available again through special summons like a flashback.

Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:23 am

kyan wrote:since Ateam change their mind all the time. Nothing is truly ever unsummonable. They even made ranking event only monster, vic/madflame/donner summonable through flashback as well as anniversary only xbrand demons. Who knows, maybe they'll let you summon an Anna in a future event. Smile

I think most people use the term now to mean anything that is event restricted and only possibly available again through special summons like a flashback.

Kyan

That is a great explanation.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:24 am

General Osf wrote:
kyan wrote:since Ateam change their mind all the time. Nothing is truly ever unsummonable. They even made ranking event only monster, vic/madflame/donner summonable through flashback as well as anniversary only xbrand demons. Who knows, maybe they'll let you summon an Anna in a future event. Smile

Kyan

That is a great explanation.

Yes, that is a good definition, but not that much help for the people who started playing way after said events, who would have no clue as to what monsters are 'unsummonable' past event monsters.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:42 am

Actually you could go to the bestiary list and check the "Special notes" section.

It shows you which monsters were special rewards, which means that they're unsummonable.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:49 am

Some of the reward monsters were:

Sin:
- Black Wings of Despair
-Kali of Massacre
-Mad Flame Vanargandr
-Black Gear Wraith
-Spite Devil Mage