Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Price Check - Mobius Event Monsters

+2
Gargos
Vallette
6 posters

Go down

Price Check - Mobius Event Monsters Empty Price Check - Mobius Event Monsters

Post by Vallette Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:07 pm

How much are they worth/going for?

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Price Check - Mobius Event Monsters Empty Re: Price Check - Mobius Event Monsters

Post by Gargos Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:50 pm

It depends which one. I've seen the Snow Dragon and Tamamo-no-Mae going for around 7 EP. Not entirely sure what Necro is going for. I also have seen a new 30 BP A rank monster and that could probably be going for close to 150 EP? (my guess)

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Price Check - Mobius Event Monsters Empty Re: Price Check - Mobius Event Monsters

Post by Vallette Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:53 am

Wretched Black Wing? A, Sin, 16 BP?

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargos Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:18 am

Vallette wrote:Wretched Black Wing? A, Sin, 16 BP?

I could be horribly wrong. I just saw someone posting on how he had some new A monster that was 30 BP. I don't think it was wretched as the monster had a face on fire. Unless it was and I'm completely wrong Razz

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:08 pm

LD There's a great new BP30 one too, I got the wretched black wing in a summon and don't know what to do with it Smile

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:34 pm

I think the better question is how much are they actually being traded for as opposed to what common asking prices are.

Some guy tried to sell me a lust trap necro for 10ep. so I told him if he thought they were worth 10ep, I'd sell him mine for 5 so he could resell it.

He deleted my post less than a minute later lol.

Anyhoo, if anybody wants a lust-trap, I've got one for you for 2ep, and i've got a BoGo+1 sale going on in my shop so you're basically getting lust and 2 other mons for 2ep
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by LesserDevilElyse Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Lethargic Belphegor

This is the new 30 BP one right? I wonder if there's a Covert equivalent... What do you guys think he'd be worth anyway? Really around 150?

Edit: I linked it because it's such a big image XD
LesserDevilElyse
LesserDevilElyse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinx Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:26 pm

Belphegar (Psycho 30 EP one) looks cool and is likely very strong, but he lacks one very important thing...

He isn't a pile of lesbian succubi....that is all. xD

Hijinx

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:26 pm

If a reasonable amount of them are distributed, I'd imagine Belphegor would end up being about the same price as DCC (psycho demon, similar stat total, Lethargis is slightly higher, but DCC IS agility), I don't see Belphegor hitting Victoria prices, because decrease defense isn't arctic tempest by a long shot.

150ep is the "sucker price"

see what I said above about the guy trying to sell lust trap for 10ep, I actually checked back, he still has it lol, while I've sold mine.
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by LesserDevilElyse Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:31 pm

Cool. Still more valuable than I think anything else I've summoned to this point lol. Think I'll hold onto him until I can find a really good offer then, since with my luck he'll be the only nice thing I ever summon =P
LesserDevilElyse
LesserDevilElyse

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:36 pm

Hmm, you're actually best off trying to sell it ASAP, because there aren't too many on the market at this time, As more and more get summoned, prices certainly aren't going to increase. Just try undercut your competition by a wide but simultaneously profitable margin. With the massive amounts of summons happening right now, it REALLY is a buyer's market. Remember 40ep in your inventory is worth exactly 40ep more than a monster which is theoretically worth 60.
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargos Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:13 pm

larry378 wrote:Hmm, you're actually best off trying to sell it ASAP, because there aren't too many on the market at this time, As more and more get summoned, prices certainly aren't going to increase. Just try undercut your competition by a wide but simultaneously profitable margin. With the massive amounts of summons happening right now, it REALLY is a buyer's market. Remember 40ep in your inventory is worth exactly 40ep more than a monster which is theoretically worth 60.

I think it actually works both ways. If you were to sell it now, then possibly you'd make a bit more EP then if you were to sell it in a week from now. Though your forgetting that once this event is over these 30 BP monsters will be virtually unsummable. Just look at monsters like Mad Flame, Anna and Victoria. I'm not saying they will become as valuable as the above listed but they will definitely become more valuable then they are now as they become scarce around the auction. Especially that 30 BP sin demon. I'm pretty sure everyone will want one of those, in their demon teams.

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Mad flame has hell blaze
Victoria has arctic tempest
Anna is AA

Lethargic seems to be a DCC analogue with marginally superior stats (21886 to DCC's 19716) and a significantly inferior skill (def down to DCC's agility up)

I don't really see an overall price increase unless you have anecdotal cases of collectors who really want one. It's not a "throway" mon don't get me wrong, but I think DCC will probably be more valuable than Lethargic in the long run
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargos Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:37 pm

larry378 wrote:Mad flame has hell blaze
Victoria has arctic tempest
Anna is AA

Lethargic seems to be a DCC analogue with marginally superior stats (21886 to DCC's 19716) and a significantly inferior skill (def down to DCC's agility up)

I don't really see an overall price increase unless you have anecdotal cases of collectors who really want one. It's not a "throway" mon don't get me wrong, but I think DCC will probably be more valuable than Lethargic in the long run

DCC will be worth more with a Maxed skill (as opposed to Lethargic with maxed skill), I agree with you. Both will be must haves for a tyranny demon team.

I explained that I didn't think the new monsters would be worth as much as something like Victoria or mad flame. The exception being the new sin demon 30 BP monster because of how valuable a good sin demon is. I agree with you that the tyranny and rancor monster might not go up in price as both of these monsters aren't of species that are particularly valuable(although it's to early to tell). I would though, find it surprising if people weren't jumping at the gun to get a hold of Flame Kagutsuchi+.

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:42 pm

I agree with you on the sin 30bp one. Sin demons are in vogue. If the new guy is winged... thats gonna be insanely valuable
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargos Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:47 pm

larry378 wrote:I agree with you on the sin 30bp one. Sin demons are in vogue. If the new guy is winged... thats gonna be insanely valuable

It is unfortunately not winged but until they release a winged demon with the agility skill. I think the agility pit combo will always be more in demand and for good reason.

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:52 pm

I'm just hankering for a winged impulse A with agility. psycho has WWE, covert has lindwurm (neither of which are ultra rare or valuable), and what does impulse have? nada
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Yeah, impulse winged demon team is hard to beat without an agility monster... If they get one, it will be insanely popular.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:05 pm

oh man if it's red/winged/demon/agility, that's going to be ludicrously expensive. Heck, I'd be happy with ANY winged impulse agility mon (fingers crossed for more winged dragons, the existing ones are seriously overpriced [when you consider their stats and skills i.e. why does a NWD reg cost as much as a Paimon+, that's insane], but then again I guess a winged impulse dragon w/ agility is going to be overpriced like crazy, unless they make them common (i.e. wwe, pit)).

TLDR: GIVE NIDHOGG WINGS
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Nidhoog with wings hahaha
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down