Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You get better summons at lower levels. Fact or Fiction?

+5
Bestron2
Gav
Khastarax
Event Horizon
iheartz
9 posters

Go down

You get better summons at lower levels.  Fact or Fiction? Empty You get better summons at lower levels. Fact or Fiction?

Post by iheartz Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:30 am

I have seen several posts saying that you can get better chances of summoning rare monsters at lower levels (usually below lvl 10). I was just wondering, is this just the wishful thinking of older players (one of those: "in the good old times, I got tons of awesome monsters") or has this actually been confirmed/tested? All opinions/thoughts/facts welcome.

iheartz

Back to top Go down

You get better summons at lower levels.  Fact or Fiction? Empty Re: You get better summons at lower levels. Fact or Fiction?

Post by Event Horizon Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:22 am

Fiction. ^^
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

You get better summons at lower levels.  Fact or Fiction? Empty Re: You get better summons at lower levels. Fact or Fiction?

Post by Khastarax Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:12 pm

I think it's more likely that it's just the RNG system at work here and the human mind's wishful thinking to find a correlation or pattern in everything that'd make it seem that way when it's just a marginal number of players that get such luck from the beginning.
Khastarax
Khastarax

Back to top Go down

Post by Gav Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:00 am

I ain't sure what to believe, on my account, lvl 90+ I did an invite ally summon, got a C. My bro who is lvl 20 did the same summon and got the new sin demon that came out with new invite event.

Gav

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:21 am

It's really just luck. I massed 9 ally invite summons and got 7 C rank monsters, but also Flame Eifu and Ebony Demon. So yeah, level really doesn't determine what kind of monsters you'll get.
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ripshard Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:29 pm

I want to say fact. I have started over 15 accounts by barrowing coworksrs phones. To get goodies. And the quality of thier summons is better. It would make sense. A way to get new folks hooked.

Ripshard

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:45 pm

You just think that is true. Since you have more accounts with more possible summons.. it SEEMS like there MAY be a higher chance. There isn't.
There are more low level players than high level, so it SEEMS like they may be summoning better stuff. But they aren't. It is just that they are doing more overall summons.
I know someone who did something similar and he gets just as much garbage on his low lvl account(s) as on his high level one. Every once in a while.. one account gets lucky. But that is on a per account basis. Not based on level. Razz
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by qalnor Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:17 pm

I would ordinarily tend to suspect that you're right EH, the human mind is certainly capable of inventing superstitions based on incredibly little evidence so this is certainly something to be skeptical about.

That having been said, my confidence level isn't as high as it would be under ordinary circumstances. The truth is that if you put yourself in the position of a manipulative m'oney hustling android game maker* who sells the opportunity to possibly win different flavored bytes it no longer seems strictly ridiculous.

They may or may not be manipulating the odds in their byte lottery to draw players in, but if they aren't (and they may well not be) then I'll be surprised if the reason is that it simply hasn't yet occurred to them.

(* This is meant as a compliment, I admire Ateam, it's the people who actually spend m'oney (there's apparently a filter on the word m'oney Razz) that deserve ridicule**. The sheer audacity Ateam has in their love of m'oney grubbing is what keeps me playing because every new event gives me something new to laugh about.

(**Also possibly I'm among the suckers, maybe nobody is actually buying this shit and their revenue plan has more to do with selling our contact information))

qalnor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:48 am

I rescind my former statement. On my second phone, I performed Ally Invite Summons...

Holy hell, on that level 15 account either my luck went beyond outer space or lower level accounts really do get better summons. No exaggeration, but 12 summons, and I got 2 Ebony Demons, 1 Flame Eifu, and 1 Chalk Dragon. Waaaay better than what I got from my level 50 account, who got 1 of each from 60 summons.
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodacious Beef Bazooka Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:30 pm

Ripshard wrote:I want to say fact. I have started over 15 accounts by barrowing coworksrs phones. To get goodies. And the quality of thier summons is better. It would make sense. A way to get new folks hooked.

Anybody else find this comment funny?
Bodacious Beef Bazooka
Bodacious Beef Bazooka

Back to top Go down

Post by DHGxxCriminal Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:05 pm

lol i did 60 ally invite summons and only got C's
DHGxxCriminal
DHGxxCriminal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down