Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Levels in Den where Mirror Fragments are given out?

3 posters

Go down

Levels in Den where Mirror Fragments are given out? Empty Levels in Den where Mirror Fragments are given out?

Post by iheartz Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:39 am

Just wondering, but at what floors do you get the Mirror Fragments. Currently, I know of the one on the 5th floor, 15th floor, and 40th floor. Just wondering how much I have to farm in order to get the AA

iheartz

Back to top Go down

Levels in Den where Mirror Fragments are given out? Empty Re: Levels in Den where Mirror Fragments are given out?

Post by jonpho Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:47 am

You'll get the last piece on B-100, that's where I got mine.

jonpho

Back to top Go down

Levels in Den where Mirror Fragments are given out? Empty Re: Levels in Den where Mirror Fragments are given out?

Post by iheartz Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:18 am

Ok, I see. Thanks.

iheartz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guvire Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:51 am

1st AA is floor 100, 2nd AA is floor 200... after that it's random ... I have yet to finish my 3rd mirror, and I have 450+ floors completed

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down