Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long did it take YOU to get your first viable A+ formation

+11
Xoct
applesauce
jlflour
JessicaMD
808shinigami
kyan
elcapitangrande
ryesteve
Bestron2
ctigers124
silentsong
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How long did it take YOU to get your first viable A+ formation - Page 2 Empty Re: How long did it take YOU to get your first viable A+ formation

Post by applesauce Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:04 pm

larry378 wrote:

It seems like getting those first few EP when you start is probably the steepest part of the difficulty curve in this game.

i think this is true as well, i remember thinking how great it would be to have like 50eps to spend...spend lots of time trying to get eps 1-2 at a time, but now throwing a couple hundred eps here and there for an AA or 2 doesnt seem such a big deal
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

How long did it take YOU to get your first viable A+ formation - Page 2 Empty Re: How long did it take YOU to get your first viable A+ formation

Post by kyan Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Bestron2 wrote:Tbh I don't really understand why Valk goes for so much. The supply never really would have gone down, because unless everyone was spectacularly stupid and sold (as in, deleted the monster for gold) then there should still be the same amount of A+ Valkyries today as there were when they were still summonable. Supply and Demand, really - and seriously, the Winged Brute formation was supposed to be inferior to the Psycho Demon team (not too sure, but read that somewhere on the forums) so the demand for Valk shouldn't be so high either.

Then why is Valk so expensive? Just because it has a "unsummonable" tag? Then it must mean that just by being unsummonable a monster instantly becomes valuable.

That's assuming that supply reminds in the pool but many ppl quit the game and kept their cards and not sell them particularly when valk wasn't in as much demand. Also there is a constant influx of new players and most starting tyranny player goes for a brute team so when they accumulate some ep they'll search for valk/wwoh hence high demand.

Many older player still use a winged brute formation because they invested alot of time into maxing the skills and its very efficient attacking machine. Low bp usage for its power.

It is supply and demand as you said but the supply is not constant but shrinking while demand is rising hence she is getting more and more expensive until Ateam release a comparable replacement. Clarissa is what most ppl use if they can't find valk but she has a worse skill compare to Valk and now Clarissa is also unsummonable so...

Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by JosieAmI Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:03 pm

I don't get WWOH.... Valk+ is the only crit winged brute that I know of and I assumed that the not rising supply and desirable skill account for her price?

JosieAmI

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:53 pm

imp down is a great skill as there are more sin players than all the other guild so WWOH helps when you face all those sin demon teams. Besides there isn't another winged brute A+ that is a better option.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:06 pm

kyan wrote:imp down is a great skill as there are more sin players than all the other guild so WWOH helps when you face all those sin demon teams. Besides there isn't another winged brute A+ that is a better option.

Kyan

rich folks put celestial lightening on her too to make her more useful
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by JosieAmI Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:57 pm

I still don't get the price diff, I have sturdy ww in my party, no skill but he cost me like 5ep or less lol

JosieAmI

Back to top Go down

Post by JosieAmI Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:00 pm

applesauce wrote:
kyan wrote:imp down is a great skill as there are more sin players than all the other guild so WWOH helps when you face all those sin demon teams. Besides there isn't another winged brute A+ that is a better option.

Kyan

rich folks put celestial lightening on her too to make her more useful

I guess that's why I don't get it applesauce, I'm a cheapo lol

Oh and to answer the question of the page, I've been playing 45 days or so and have winged brute team -1 demon team -1
full creation team but I think my strongest team is still a mix of the maxed tyranny cards i've acquired. (working on skilling the others before leveling, while using an acceptably strong team for defense)

JosieAmI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2