Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did anyone else notice...(Evolving 16 BP AAs)?

3 posters

Go down

Did anyone else notice...(Evolving 16 BP AAs)? Empty Did anyone else notice...(Evolving 16 BP AAs)?

Post by chrisp1200 Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:07 pm

Okay, just for my own benefit...Did anyone else notice that when you level up on of the Cast AA monsters, it costs less to evolve it? When i tried evolving mine the first time, I heard it costs over one million to evolve one. So, I tried it on my level 50-something one, it only cost me about 600,000. tried it again on my level one, went back to the original one million. I just want someone to clarify this for me.

chrisp1200

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else notice...(Evolving 16 BP AAs)? Empty Re: Did anyone else notice...(Evolving 16 BP AAs)?

Post by Gav Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:30 pm

It's to make up for the My teacher said good "job" spent levelling the card. It will probably work out near enough the same. Whether someone has actually worked this out I don't know.

Gav

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else notice...(Evolving 16 BP AAs)? Empty Re: Did anyone else notice...(Evolving 16 BP AAs)?

Post by Event Horizon Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:56 pm

Someone has.. under General Discussions.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Should really be moved under Tactics where it is more visible.
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down