Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions about hell's blaze and arctic tempest

5 posters

Go down

Questions about hell's blaze and arctic tempest Empty Questions about hell's blaze and arctic tempest

Post by silentsong Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:38 pm

What exactly do these skills do? Seeing as I'm only lvl 52 I have yet to come across an enemy monster with either of those skills.

Are there any monsters that have this skill or are they obtained only through the spirits and therefore, from the little info I've found of these skills, cannot be leveled up?

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Questions about hell's blaze and arctic tempest Empty Re: Questions about hell's blaze and arctic tempest

Post by derpados Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:24 pm

They hit really hard.
Artic tempest hits for like 13-14 k my understanding is it get effected by modifiers but ingores def. so hits same all the time

and hell blaze hits similar but goes off attack and def def etc etc... so some say one is better some say other is better either way they both hurt

derpados

Back to top Go down

Questions about hell's blaze and arctic tempest Empty Re: Questions about hell's blaze and arctic tempest

Post by General Osf Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Another rare skill is Celestial Lightning. To my understanding celestial lightning get's affected by bonuses. Celestial lightning weakens all five of the enemy monsters and will be used in your first round. So the 3 rare skills are: Arctic Tempest, Hell's Blaze and Celestial Lightning.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjaguyx2 Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:21 am

if you have more than one monster with say celestial will they all use it or will only one like regular skills
ninjaguyx2
ninjaguyx2

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:25 am

ninjaguyx2 wrote:if you have more than one monster with say celestial will they all use it or will only one like regular skills

To my knowledge all should be able to use it since is an attack and not a modifier like "decrease defense", so yeah your monsters would attack using the skill even if more than one.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberator Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:55 am

celestial lighning hit everyone for a few thousands damage, while arctic tempest and hell blaze hit really hard on one enemy.

But if u can really hurt someone with 1~2k aoe, u might able to beat him easily anyway. Set "target highest hp enemy" or so, hell blaze and arctic tempest will kill enemy AAs easily. A team know it, and that why they give everyone who can reach 4000 pts in 15bp turney a celestial lightning spirite, while only give 1 tempest and 1 hell blaze for the top rank.

but a lightning skillcan be upgraded with spirite. so maybe someday some really rich guy might present us a celestial lightning(20) and see if its better than other 2......

Liberator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down