Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to create a successful clan?

3 posters

Go down

How to create a successful clan? Empty How to create a successful clan?

Post by Flying Dagger Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:38 pm

Title states it. Okay I'm a newb general. I was one of those guys who decided to open my own clan once I reached lvl 20 and played nice with my relatives and close friends. Now over lvl 30 with more members (strangers) enlisting, I think it's time to be serious and take this clan to the next level. So far I have offered help to new low lvl members and gifting them some A monsters; not to mention trying to spark discussions on the clan board. I want to be helpful to my members and make it an active one, but I also do not to want appear like one of those guys who seem to have a no life or like a nerd lol.

To all guys and gals in a great clan, am I on the right track? Any tips you wanna give?
Flying Dagger
Flying Dagger

Back to top Go down

How to create a successful clan? Empty Re: How to create a successful clan?

Post by derpados Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:52 pm

really comes down to imo, the players in your clan if they type of people interested in a collection game like this, willing to do stores and sells mobs and look for deals to increase there own power or do they plan on just clicking summons and hoping for luck.

derpados

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:23 pm

Don't be afraid to boot people for inactivity.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down