Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psycho winged brutes vs demons

3 posters

Go down

Psycho winged brutes vs demons Empty Psycho winged brutes vs demons

Post by ctigers124 Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:38 am

So I have finally pretty much maxed and decent skilled my winged brute team consisting of the following:
Valk+, WWE+, WWO+, SGQ+, and DBC+

I would like to start building a Demon team, I know it will be expensive, but im curious how it will roughly compare. Ideally it would look like the following:
DCC+, Sekhmet+, Lethargic+, Typhon+, and SDD+

Now obviously the monsters are better but they lack the big 15% winged bonus. So without using the party calculator is this team worthwhile or would it be only marginally better than my current team.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Note: Im under the impression that these are the two best non AA tyranny teams. If the creation team would be better let me no. Or perhaps there is another team I am unaware of.
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Psycho winged brutes vs demons Empty Re: Psycho winged brutes vs demons

Post by ryesteve Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:06 am

Why would you NOT want to use the party calculator to answer your question? This is why it exists. So go to it and answer your own question.

I can tell you that DBC is not a good choice, because her skill is useless, and she's not as good as Hope in the first place. And as long as you're aiming high with the Demon team, you might as well do the same with the Brute team and using WWSP instead of WWO.

On the demon side, unless you already have a SDD, Lewd is a much better choice, since it'd only cost 1/10 as much and it's stats aren't inferior enough to account for the difference in cost.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ctigers124 Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:34 pm

some good points thanks. DBC has such good attack though I feel like it would be a waste to get rid of her. With the cost of WWoH would it be better to just skill change DBC?
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:00 pm

I woiuld say no, but I like impulse down a lot more than some people do, so you might get some disagreement.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:48 pm

ctigers124 wrote:So I have finally pretty much maxed and decent skilled my winged brute team consisting of the following:
Valk+, WWE+, WWO+, SGQ+, and DBC+

I would like to start building a Demon team, I know it will be expensive, but im curious how it will roughly compare. Ideally it would look like the following:
DCC+, Sekhmet+, Lethargic+, Typhon+, and SDD+

Now obviously the monsters are better but they lack the big 15% winged bonus. So without using the party calculator is this team worthwhile or would it be only marginally better than my current team.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Note: Im under the impression that these are the two best non AA tyranny teams. If the creation team would be better let me no. Or perhaps there is another team I am unaware of.

I have a similar demon team with lewd in place of SDD and dawn in place on lethargic. That has ~54k atk, your team would be slightly higher around 56k. That's towards the very high end of A+ team with agility. Its higher than the winged brutes but use alot more bp than the brute team.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down