Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB Psycho Winged Demons and Psycho Winged Brutes

5 posters

Go down

WTB Psycho Winged Demons and Psycho Winged Brutes Empty WTB Psycho Winged Demons and Psycho Winged Brutes

Post by Maduk Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:11 pm

Have things to Trade and EP(~400 and a little bp) - no freebies or tlon, racio, hoarder, Aquatic etc - mght also be interested in winged beasts

pm me your prices - I intend to spend and if you offer me a good price u'll get my ep - Ive been saving up and its burning a hole in my pocket
Maduk
Maduk

Back to top Go down

WTB Psycho Winged Demons and Psycho Winged Brutes Empty Re: WTB Psycho Winged Demons and Psycho Winged Brutes

Post by slogdawg Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:56 pm

Do you want A/+ or AA/+ or either....

slogdawg

Back to top Go down

WTB Psycho Winged Demons and Psycho Winged Brutes Empty Re: WTB Psycho Winged Demons and Psycho Winged Brutes

Post by Maduk Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:59 pm

AA+ really
Maduk
Maduk

Back to top Go down

WTB Psycho Winged Demons and Psycho Winged Brutes Empty Sell Lyra

Post by huydung Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:01 am

I have Lyra+m20 for 290 ep if u r interested

huydung

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:00 pm

This is probably a dead thread, but on the off chance anyone stumbles in looking for winged brutes, I'm probably ready to sell off that formation now.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:56 pm

This thread is dead yea, i know Maduk and from what i see he has a good form now Smile
As for any others you wish to sell, you can create a sell thread nomatter if the Trading section is dead after this crap trade market... Smile

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down