Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice on Impulse Winged Brute Team

5 posters

Go down

Advice on Impulse Winged Brute Team Empty Advice on Impulse Winged Brute Team

Post by TheUnderground Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:45 am

I'm currently working on a new formation with 5x combo (Impulse, Brute, Wing, Level, Rarity) that is pretty cheap and easy to make and I was wondering if I picked the best cards for it. Something like this:

Dragonoid+
Scorn+
Cruel+
Immortal Hilda
Despair+/ Wretched+ (since finding a despair+ nowadays isn't exactly a walk in the park).

Only issues I see with this type of formation is the lack of agi+ or even preemptive skill and skill change cards aren't cheap. Also, Scorn and Cruel kinda suck ass. But damn, I gotta settle for a low-end formation for now. :/

TheUnderground

Back to top Go down

Advice on Impulse Winged Brute Team Empty Re: Advice on Impulse Winged Brute Team

Post by Armitaage Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:23 am

Lol, Hilda is immoral, not immortal, and can you confirm that she is winged? According to ds bestiary, she is not winged. Despite being pictured with wings. Perhaps ds bestiary can help you find a decent agi substitute that is winged sin brute, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Advice on Impulse Winged Brute Team Empty Re: Advice on Impulse Winged Brute Team

Post by Xavarir Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:50 am

That is the best team. There is no agi so it isn't as great as some teams with agi. On a side note. I have a reg Hilda if you need it. PM me.
Xavarir
Xavarir

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:54 am

Or, you can pm me, I got an immoral witch Hilda with a skill of 6, lol >Very Happy

I hope that winged brute of sin works out for you, lol

edit: Gah, my evil grin smiley face got ruined!

Last edited by Armitaage on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Avoid double posting)
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:30 pm

TheUnderground wrote:I'm currently working on a new formation with 5x combo (Impulse, Brute, Wing, Level, Rarity) that is pretty cheap and easy to make and I was wondering if I picked the best cards for it. Something like this:

Dragonoid+
Scorn+
Cruel+
Immortal Hilda
Despair+/ Wretched+ (since finding a despair+ nowadays isn't exactly a walk in the park).

Only issues I see with this type of formation is the lack of agi+ or even preemptive skill and skill change cards aren't cheap. Also, Scorn and Cruel kinda suck ass. But damn, I gotta settle for a low-end formation for now. :/

Immoral witch is winged. Despair/wretched are expensive at the moment but wretched will be very very cheap after this event. The team has very high attack 62k with despair but lacks agility as you say. It can beat any team without agility easily. Preemptive strike is not that great a skill unless its on a very high attack monster like Lewd or SDD that has a good chance of killing something by itself.

If you sub in white wing elite for scorn. You're comparable to the psycho 5x winged brute with WWoH and Valkeyrie which is much more expensive to build and hugely popular. Even losing the guild combo its still an excellent team with over 50k attack with agility and cheap to assemble to boot.

Good luck,
Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guvire Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:16 pm

Isn't it still 2nd best impuls behind winged demon though Kyan? (apart from every agility team / AA team)

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:07 pm

Guvire wrote:Isn't it still 2nd best impuls behind winged demon though Kyan? (apart from every agility team / AA team)

yes. winged demon has higher attack but its much much more expensive to build than winged brute. Balrog and Paimon is still ridiculously expensive compare to despair blazing hilda. Its only 3k difference but abyss skill would add on top of that.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down