Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impulse demon team advice

5 posters

Go down

Impulse demon team advice Empty Impulse demon team advice

Post by Sykoe Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:43 pm

Right now im using pit, flame kag, balrog, spite, and blunt blade.
I am planning on replacing blunt blade with asura once + my asura.

What should I look at changing or upgrading?
What teams should I be concerned about battling?
What team should I look at building next that is superior?

So far the only team thats face-rolled me is a covert winged wyrm team. So i've been considering building that team next.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sykoe

Back to top Go down

Impulse demon team advice Empty Re: Impulse demon team advice

Post by Guvire Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:15 pm

Your team with high skill levels is the basic top sin cookie cutter for the moment. With high enough agility, you shouldn't fear many teams. Stay away from overt winged wyrms and tyranny winged brutes, or full AA teams... Otherwise kick butt. Wink

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortium Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:03 pm

The biggest thing you should focus on is upgrading agility to 20. Once you have that, it's cake.

Still, I have always avoided Tyranny Winged Brutes as they tended to have higher agility. Anything else I went all in.
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortium Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:06 pm

Oh, and I noticed that you have a purple name, hence you are likely Tyranny. If I were you, I'd try to build the tyranny winged brute team. It's popular for a reason Smile

Also interesting is Tyranny Demon, since half their AAs seem to be Demons and you can sub them out and just lose the Rarity/Level bonuses. Only drawback is that their awesome BP25 Agility monster doesn't have wings, but since Sin Demons are in the same boat but with the crappy Child of Pit I can't see why it wouldn't be effective.
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykoe Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:12 am

Thats for the advice guys!

Im actually Impulse. I started building my girl friend a psycho brute team. I'll look into the winged brute setup and start building that.

Leveling up agi seems to stop wanting to work after skill(Cool though. I use skill(3) to try to level past and failed 7 times. I finally got to 9 with a skill(4) agi. Level 20 seems incredibly hard to get haha

Sykoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortium Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:41 am

It is, but totally worth it.

I used skill level 4 for everything past rank 5 myself but I'm sure there is a more economical way to do it.

When I think of all the fails getting to skill 4, that must be at least 80 agility up monsters I've sacrificed for a rank 20 agility pit+ Smile
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:41 pm

Sykoe wrote:Im actually Impulse. I started building my girl friend a psycho brute team.

Holy Crap! Are you me?

I'm impulse, and my girlfriend started playing yesterday, now she's a level 18 with A+ rarity/level/winged/psycho combo Razz
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:45 pm

Mortium wrote:It is, but totally worth it.

I used skill level 4 for everything past rank 5 myself but I'm sure there is a more economical way to do it.

When I think of all the fails getting to skill 4, that must be at least 80 agility up monsters I've sacrificed for a rank 20 agility pit+ Smile

In my experience it takes a little over 100 skill to get to 20. I might have rotten luck and not the most efficient system but after level 4-5 monsters that's seems to be the case.

After your agility is 18-20 you can take on any A+ team. Only thing to look out for is team with 2+ AA and an agilty monster or 3+AA. Also skill level your asura+. 25% extra attack goes a long way towards bashing the other team.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down