Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need advice on Winged Brute Formation

3 posters

Go down

Need advice on Winged Brute Formation Empty Need advice on Winged Brute Formation

Post by Juggalo71 Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:43 pm

I have WWSP+ m (7)
Divinity Bow Clarissa+ m (6)
Midnight Valkarie+ m (6)
WWOH+ m (Cool
WWE+ m (9)
Silvery+ m (10)
WWO+ m (6)

Who do I keep and who do I sell? I keep changing them around to see what looks best, but I took out WWE and put in Valk and list 3 battles, so numbers are not helping me decide, skills are more important than numbers....eh? LOL I know that but if this was your choice what would you do? I appreciate any input you have so I can move on. Thankyou as always, dont know what I'd do without you guys!!!
Juggalo71
Juggalo71

Back to top Go down

Need advice on Winged Brute Formation Empty Re: Need advice on Winged Brute Formation

Post by Downwitdakrown Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:48 pm

i was having the same prob. i have success with wwoh, dbc,mv,wwsp, and wwe because she has the most important skill, agility. it will allow you to attack 1st nearly every time.....therefore concluding victory. wwo is useless without a skill change because wwoh has the same and sgq is useful if you don't have the other winged brutes

hope this helps

Downwitdakrown

Back to top Go down

Need advice on Winged Brute Formation Empty Re: Need advice on Winged Brute Formation

Post by Kabliga Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:17 pm

i'd sell the divinity bow and the oracle. the oracle's skill overlaps with thesky pirate and wwoh has higher bp than clarissa, clarassia has more atk, but impulse down gets used more often than psycho down >_>

Kabliga

Back to top Go down

Post by Juggalo71 Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:27 pm

Thank you, I was also told by a friend I should get rid of Clarissa as she is psycho down and I am tyranny and won't be battling against my own guild. Thoughts on that?
Juggalo71
Juggalo71

Back to top Go down

Post by Kabliga Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:45 pm

i have divinity and i am a tyranny. you see other psycho monsters but it's not as often as impulse. though i dont know about fighting other tyranny peoples, but after looking at battle a few times i never saw another purple backdrop and rarely a green one. hence impulse down is far more useful.

Kabliga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down