Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guide to Mobius Ages (To maximize Clan Void Summons)

+3
light
Fibra
Zheet
7 posters

Go down

A Guide to Mobius Ages (To maximize Clan Void Summons) Empty A Guide to Mobius Ages (To maximize Clan Void Summons)

Post by Zheet Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:55 pm

As we all know in this event all of the event monsters come out of the event itself and not from the end ranking. With that being the case, the goal is to maximize the number of summons for your clan for the highest % chance Raid Bosses. With that in mind, I have created the following guide.

This guide is for Raid Bosses Level 20-30 for the event Mobius Ages. Since you have the highest chance of summoning an event specific A or double AA monster from this level range of bosses this guide only pertains to those levels.

When you summon a Level 20-30 Raid Boss follow the preceding guidelines:

Summoner: You pulled the raid boss! In turn you should get the maximum reward of 3 void summons. Attack the boss up to 20 % of its total heath.

Active Clan Members: You were lucky enough to be on when a 20-30 Raid Boss was summoned. Share in the spoils and get your 1 void summon by attacking the Raid Boss for 10-15% of its total health.

Using this method will yield between 8-11 void summons per high % Raid Boss.

Boss Level........Total HP........20%........10-15%

30......................500k..........100k.........50 - 75k
29......................450k..........90k...........45 – 67.5k
28......................400k..........80k...........40 - 60k
27......................350k..........70k...........35 – 52.5k
26......................300k..........60k...........30 – 45k
25......................260k..........52k...........26 – 39k

24......................220k..........44k...........22 – 33k
23......................180k..........36k...........18 – 27k
22......................150k..........30k...........15 – 22.5k
21......................120k..........24k...........12 – 18k
20......................100k..........20k...........10 – 15k

*Special thanks to Veliuona & Myst
& all those in the chat that answered my questions

Last edited by Zheet on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:11 pm; edited 4 times in total

Zheet

Back to top Go down

A Guide to Mobius Ages (To maximize Clan Void Summons) Empty Re: A Guide to Mobius Ages (To maximize Clan Void Summons)

Post by Zheet Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:59 pm

Those clans that run like a well oiled machine can maximize this even further by going for 10% for each attacker including the summoner. This would yield at optimum (although almost unrealistic) 12 summons or at least always 11 summons per boss.

I added in the 20% to the originator to get rid of the issue with who gets the extra Top Killer summon and added the 10-15% because this isn't always a precise science.

We tested this in our clan with Myst so graciously offering up her lvl 20's and found that getting 9-10 void summons per lvl 20 was not unreasonable at all to achieve.

Please add comments if you have suggestions or edits for me.
Thnx

Zheet

Back to top Go down

A Guide to Mobius Ages (To maximize Clan Void Summons) Empty Re: A Guide to Mobius Ages (To maximize Clan Void Summons)

Post by Fibra Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:03 pm

Pick me, oh oh pick me me!
Are you recruiting by chance ?

Fibra

Back to top Go down

Post by light Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:31 am

I need a guide to finding a clan that runs like a well-oiled machine. But very sound info.

light

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneurysm Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:32 am

Hi all. I wasted a lot of time using the möbius clock to up the speed of raid summons... What I discovered is that once you get to mission level week 6, the lvl 20 bosses will increase by 1 up to lvl 30. I wasted a ton of bp getting there. The lvl 30 bosses have 500k health and it takes me around 9-10 bp to solo it. (with an atk lvl of 50k). These guys are tough. You really need clan help, but unfortunately I don't have a lot of members to help. I have yet to summon an AA. I have 400 skill up monsters in my gift box though.

Aneurysm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zheet Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:11 pm

updated to show HP amounts for levels 20-30

Zheet

Back to top Go down

Post by keyser sose Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:45 pm

wow.... I need a WAY better clan. mine sucks compared to many that I've seen mentioned in this forum so far.

keyser sose

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:56 pm

My clan is full of inactive players (out of ~25, there are only about 4 names I ever see on the raid boss damage records), we're decently leveled, and usually it takes just any two of us to take down those level 20+s but quite a few are starting to get away when we're all out of bp

The flipside is, I don't want to try find a new clan right now, because probably everyone is trying to do that...
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Khastarax Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:30 pm

larry378 wrote:My clan is full of inactive players (out of ~25, there are only about 4 names I ever see on the raid boss damage records), we're decently leveled, and usually it takes just any two of us to take down those level 20+s but quite a few are starting to get away when we're all out of bp

The flipside is, I don't want to try find a new clan right now, because probably everyone is trying to do that...

Got the same issue here as well: I am basically having a monologue over here.
Khastarax
Khastarax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down