Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick and rather late note about event: Maximize BP @30+

2 posters

Go down

Quick and rather late note about event: Maximize BP @30+ Empty Quick and rather late note about event: Maximize BP @30+

Post by TzaGear Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:55 am

If your team is at least 30 BP you will be matched with those at/under your BP. If you use a team of low BP you can actually get battles in with let say 10-15 BP as long as you can find a weak target.

I am finding a shortage of targets and have many My Battle Potions left so I figured I would share the information. (I am using a 34 BP team with a 15 BP lead and doing decently.) Good luck all.

Sorry I didn't share sooner, figured others would figure it out after the change Sat morning, stopped by to check rankings to completes and saw nothing of it mentioned.

______

Edit: After reading my rather convoluted wording I decided to try to rewrite the explanation.

If you have a team less than 30 BP then you will get matched with people based on your level.

However from 30 on you will be matched with people with the same or less BP.

Then you can get more event battles in for less BP cost.

You can do even more battles if you start battles when you have only the BP of your formation leader. For example, my leader is a 15 BP, and there are a few people with formations that are 30 BP with all Cs that my 15 BP can take on his own as long as I am on top of spamming refresh list to look for them.

Hope that makes more sense.

Last edited by TzaGear on Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Brevity is not a strength of mine.)

TzaGear

Back to top Go down

Quick and rather late note about event: Maximize BP @30+ Empty Re: Quick and rather late note about event: Maximize BP @30+

Post by Khastarax Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:52 am

Damn wished I learned about this sooner from the start, it really made a world of difference (albeit I was too late realizing that to max out on sets collecting!) Sad

Thank you anyway for sharing! I hope this knowledge will come to good use the next time around if the coding stays true by then.
Khastarax
Khastarax

Back to top Go down