Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The return of mobius ages - Vagrant Lands

+58
zzz1998
verbalkintify
Infinite
dextery
FinestArts
XJF
Roadrun74
rauling
xzjn9p
Lisu
Jewelguy
XxApothus
SL@SH
-WRATH-
BigBad
romeospcol
Deathblob
FireThunder
Scratch102
darkeon
bacsiha
Horg
Ologolos
qpwoalsk
yinston
Thors
Beatdowncity
applesauce
ryesteve
Vallette
episparh
LeadWing85
God_of_War
Terecon
silentsong
raven10732
.:::Yoshi:::.
Ash-2380786695
mewantcookies
TheUndeadFish1
kyan
Murbella
blah
SwtLaotiaNix7
JessicaMD
Bestron2
Event Horizon
Delilah
kheimon
larry378
Dark Impact
mydroid4
robinsonsteve62
TheFury
Shinzengumi
faithnomorex
xalthos
Armitaage
62 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The return of mobius ages - Vagrant Lands Empty The return of mobius ages - Vagrant Lands

Post by Armitaage Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:04 am

Discussion about the new event
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

The return of mobius ages - Vagrant Lands Empty Re: The return of mobius ages - Vagrant Lands

Post by xalthos Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:19 am

Lots going on...

Clan cooperation, vagrant summons, event bosses... yeah basically mobius all over again!

What caught my eye were the mid-event rewards.... skill spirit stimulus package!

And they took the guessing game out of AA species.

Overall, pretty excited. But we have to wait three more days!

xalthos

Back to top Go down

The return of mobius ages - Vagrant Lands Empty Re: The return of mobius ages - Vagrant Lands

Post by faithnomorex Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:22 am

What hit me was... 40 BP AA?!?!?

Not really too surprising with the 34 and 35 BP A monsters of late, but still...

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:28 am

Lol, y'all know what this means, yes? Get ready for skill prices to drop through the floor, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinzengumi Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:10 am

I am all hyped. BPs will sell like hot tacos! Laughing
Shinzengumi
Shinzengumi

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:24 am

Really glad I decided to sell my Thunder Spirit and 2x Lower Attack Spirits a couple weeks ago : )

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:52 am

Lol, not right away they won't. That free attack...
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:28 am

I don't see prices for spirits dropping but a bit...there's only going to be 450 givin out...for the 3mil players....figure what 150-200 of those will be used...so that leaves around 200 left...that's nonothing

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by mydroid4 Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:32 am

Did everyone notice sacrifice prices dropped by half with this event?

mydroid4

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:00 am

seeing as how the event announced that...yeah, we noticed
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Impact Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:46 am

Man, if anyone's like me and they feel they have to keep working for the best team (to be the very best, that no one ever was), these new announcements are a real downer. I mean really, I have what I thought was a decent A+/AA+ psycho demon hybrid team, when they come out with a 40 bp AA+ psycho demon with inc. attack that I know I'll never be able to afford. It's tough to keep up...

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:07 pm

hehe i think the name vagrant lands and vagrant summons have some pretty hilarious connotations.

like if these were regular missions with descriptions they would be something like

"Storm the shantytown"
"kick over cardboard houses"
"steal change from tins"
"break bindle sticks"
"pry fish-sticks from cold dead hands"

and I thought violence against the homeless was out of vogue.

lmao what are they going to call the lv 41+ bosses? we had lords of mobius, maybe the "Grand Mendicant"?

oh and the vagrant summons. you see what monster you get, but you don't get it until 1-2 hours later Razz

oh man, the name is just too funny
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:15 pm

Lol, those mission names have me laughing my m*****f*****g @$$ off, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by kheimon Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:01 pm

It's gonna be a war like never before for mid-event rankings 1-100...
kheimon
kheimon

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:39 pm

This game has turned into a market simulator for me haha. I'm interested to see what happens to prog prices in this event. There are a couple of things to consider:

1) First event with spirits in some time. I would expect initial demand for progs to be high.
2) Progs available a few days before event begins. No mad rush to grab progs ASAP, as people have plenty of time to grab them prior to the event start.
3) Dual Dark Summon and new summonable AAs should lead to a larger supply of progs on the market than we have seen in the past few events.
4) Event second half prog possibility. Based on the recent events, is it safe to assume a more useful prog will appear halfway through the event?

Any opinions on this?

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:45 pm

Prog prices are already pretty low due to the recent recession. This event with spirits at mid due to the recent recession is clearly a part of a multi step purchase incentive strategy as potions have been systematically removed from the market to pave the way to an event with extremely desirable rewards which will be the grounds for very fierce competition; requiring purchase for success due to the potion short.

the goal here is not the sale of dark summons for progs, the goal here is the sale of energy/battle potions to be competitive in the event with highly desirable rewards following the large scale systemic removal of potions from the market.
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Delilah Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:52 pm

Question here: I have about 80k attack on my AA+ team at the moment. Adding just one prog seems like a bad idea, since I lose rarity and level bonus, right? Should I try to have 5 progs or what's the correct strategy?

Delilah

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:14 pm

You use single or multiple progs alone.
Your AA+ team has high bp usage. The first atk is free. So unless you have multiple progs you can use your AA+ team for that. But for further attacks, progs are always better, even if alone. If you put even one prog+ in your team, that 35k atk might even out or be higher than what you lose from the AA+ that it replaced.
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:21 pm

faithnomorex wrote:This game has turned into a market simulator for me haha. I'm interested to see what happens to prog prices in this event. There are a couple of things to consider:

1) First event with spirits in some time. I would expect initial demand for progs to be high.
2) Progs available a few days before event begins. No mad rush to grab progs ASAP, as people have plenty of time to grab them prior to the event start.
3) Dual Dark Summon and new summonable AAs should lead to a larger supply of progs on the market than we have seen in the past few events.
4) Event second half prog possibility. Based on the recent events, is it safe to assume a more useful prog will appear halfway through the event?

Any opinions on this?

1) Yes.
2) There is a mad rush even though the event hasn't even started. Don't ask me why.
3) Yes.
4) Unlikely. There are only 4 new A pics per guild. And all of those As are accounted for. It is highly unlikely that they would hide another A for after the mid event as they haven't done this in the past. It would also be dumb for G Team to release another new prog that gives an additional 2x or w/e. They saw how upset people were about that the first time they did that. Razz
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by kheimon Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:11 am

I have not heard anywhere of Vagrant summons or something like it, which would make this event similar to Mobius only in appearance.
There were no rankings in Mobius either.
What made Mobius so unique was the insane number of skills and lower As that were released into the game. Also, democratisation of 30bp A monsters.

Mid-event rewards are so good I'm also concerned that non-uber rankers like me will bite the dust. I just cannot compete against the Millionaire Rage that will storm through this event for the skills spirits packs...
kheimon
kheimon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:55 am

kheimon wrote:I have not heard anywhere of Vagrant summons or something like it, which would make this event similar to Mobius only in appearance.
There were no rankings in Mobius either.
What made Mobius so unique was the insane number of skills and lower As that were released into the game. Also, democratisation of 30bp A monsters.

Mid-event rewards are so good I'm also concerned that non-uber rankers like me will bite the dust. I just cannot compete against the Millionaire Rage that will storm through this event for the skills spirits packs...

AFAIK there are Vagrant Summons, in that exact wording. So yeah, exactly like Mobius, except with rankings. Look at the Reward List tab, right underneath the "Boss Defeat Reward" heading. It says,

"New Monsters that can appear in a Vagrant Summon. The Monster that is summoned is completely random."
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by kheimon Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:23 am

Ohhhh my bad :S
Well that is good news, thanks for correcting me!
kheimon
kheimon

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:41 am

kheimon wrote:Mid-event rewards are so good I'm also concerned that non-uber rankers like me will bite the dust. I just cannot compete against the Millionaire Rage that will storm through this event for the skills spirits packs...

I don't think it's the high level players who saved up ep for something like this, or the millionaires you should be worried about storming the event

it's the trust fund kids(tm) Razz

like really I don't see the point in buying stuff for this game lol. If I got like a ton of AA+ms all skill switched to something ridiculous like hell blaze(20), arctic(20), celest(20), and the only agi spirit in the entire game, I think that would just take the fun out of it. The whole fun part is the gradual improvement. I would imagine being at the top of the rankings, or having a nigh-invincible formation is satisfying for getting there more than being there.

same with events lol. I like the idea that people need to use their potions intelligently and pick and choose when and for what to use them, but buying potions means you could basically be #1 in every single event from the day you start playing if you want to blow thousands of dollars on this lol. Saving up ep over trades and time to dominate in an event must be much more satisfying than buying your way to the top on a whim.
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:46 pm

So with Vagrant Summons, safe to assume huge influx of B skill monsters again?

That would be nice... I've been trying to max agility for some time now.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:09 pm

So are we to assume the new AAs are not available in the vagrant summons (only dark summons) or are they gonna he available through the new summons....cause that new 40bp demon AA would he a great addition to my team... Very Happy

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next