Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best five man teams.

+7
kyan
Guvire
Volrath
Selej
Xavarir
The only god
Casus
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Best five man teams. Empty Best five man teams.

Post by Casus Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:02 pm

Hey everyone,

I was wondering what everyone things the best 5 monster teams are using only A+ Monsters. Mostly concerned with Sin guild but would like to see what people think about the others as well. I started the game as Sin but the game pushed me in the way of Tyranny. I have a pretty solid Tyranny team but would like to see about starting to build a Sin team instead for more bonuses.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Casus

Back to top Go down

Best five man teams. Empty Re: Best five man teams.

Post by The only god Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:18 pm

best would probably be sin demon(not winged demon, pit is nessesary to the team)(winged demon have high attack but no agility up and lower def/hp so it get owned against agility that attack first)
The only god
The only god

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavarir Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:20 pm

Sin Winged Brute is another strong team. Again, it lacks the Agi Up.
Xavarir
Xavarir

Back to top Go down

Post by Casus Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:04 pm

What five demons should I be looking for? I have a Pit already and I am pretty sure I need a Paimon. Other than that I am not sure.

Casus

Back to top Go down

Post by Casus Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Also, do any of the demons require skill changes to make the team elite?

Casus

Back to top Go down

Post by Selej Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:34 pm

Running Pit, Balrog, Spite, Asura, Endless right now and it's working out well against most teams as long as they don't have agility 15+

Selej

https://darksummoner.forumotion.com/t2370-a-a-for-trade-sale-at-s

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:14 pm

I agree with Selej, that is probably the best SIN A+ team right now. If you can change skill on Balrog, it can be better.

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Selej Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:21 pm

Volrath wrote:I agree with Selej, that is probably the best SIN A+ team right now. If you can change skill on Balrog, it can be better.

Change it to what? The thunder one?

Selej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guvire Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:31 pm

Selej wrote:
Volrath wrote:I agree with Selej, that is probably the best SIN A+ team right now. If you can change skill on Balrog, it can be better.

That's exactly what I did. It works well.

Although I am close to selling the team and doing a mixed AA / A+ beast team instead to see how that works out. Recently got earth and fire lord with max skills going to pair it with marbas maaaaybe Vlad and fenrir ... Unless I get a mad flame + for my max demons.

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Guvire wrote:
Selej wrote:

That's exactly what I did. It works well.

Although I am close to selling the team and doing a mixed AA / A+ beast team instead to see how that works out. Recently got earth and fire lord with max skills going to pair it with marbas maaaaybe Vlad and fenrir ... Unless I get a mad flame + for my max demons.

Thunder spirit doesn't work well. Balrog single attack is so much higher than the small 5x attack. Goal of this sin demon team is to kill 3 on first attack. By spreading balrog damage around through thunder it weakers that not add to it. The hell blaze or ice would be amazing of course there are only 1 of those spirit in existence lol.

If you change I would do Balrog as it and make paimon dec def and run

Balrog, pai, asura, spite and pit. Otherwise Balrog, endless, asura, spite and pit is probably the best A+ team out there.

kyan

PS vlad is a brute you're probably better off with icelord for your AA team.

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casus Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:23 pm

You're saying leave Balrog and change Paimon then? Just clarifying.

And you're saying that if you change paimon use him, if not use endless?

Casus

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Casus wrote:You're saying leave Balrog and change Paimon then? Just clarifying.

And you're saying that if you change paimon use him, if not use endless?

Paimon and Balrog has the same skill so changing either is the same if you use both. If you don't change, Balrog has slightly better stat than Paimon but Pai is so much easier to obtain than Balrog.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casus Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:37 pm

Okay. Thanks a lot for the help everyone.

Casus

Back to top Go down

Post by Selej Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:48 pm

SO what would you change Balrog to? That decrease defense?

Selej

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:59 pm

Selej wrote:SO what would you change Balrog to? That decrease defense?

If its going to replace endless. Yes. Decrease defense goes well with increase attack and agility. Skill spirits are so expensive that the improvement over endless isn't really worth it imho.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Selej Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:14 pm

kyan wrote:
Selej wrote:SO what would you change Balrog to? That decrease defense?

If its going to replace endless. Yes. Decrease defense goes well with increase attack and agility. Skill spirits are so expensive that the improvement over endless isn't really worth it imho.

Kyan

I'm running Balrog, Endless, Spite, Pit and Asura right now. I don't have anything other than the Thunder and lower attack spirit to change Balrog to.

Selej

Back to top Go down

Post by AbyssNet Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:17 am

Is psycho demon any good?

I haven't finished leveling it, but when I finish leveling it and swapping it with my current team, I'll be running:

Dawn Lilin A+ Enemy Defense Down
Lust Demon A+ Psycho Down (replace with better?)
Evilmoth A+ Health Up
Blood Quencher Sekhmet A+ Party Attack Up
Death Call Covenant A Agility Up (I'm trying to find another to boost to A+)

Is this a good line up? Is there better? Should I replace the Lust Demon with something else? I'm not too familiar with all the monsters yet so I'm not sure what else is out there.

AbyssNet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:42 am

AbyssNet wrote:Is psycho demon any good?

I haven't finished leveling it, but when I finish leveling it and swapping it with my current team, I'll be running:

Dawn Lilin A+ Enemy Defense Down
Lust Demon A+ Psycho Down (replace with better?)
Evilmoth A+ Health Up
Blood Quencher Sekhmet A+ Party Attack Up
Death Call Covenant A Agility Up (I'm trying to find another to boost to A+)

Is this a good line up? Is there better? Should I replace the Lust Demon with something else? I'm not too familiar with all the monsters yet so I'm not sure what else is out there.

I would replace Evilmoth with almost any other demon. Lewd, Typhon, Slave Dance... Evilmoth + has less than 4000 attack - not good when you're trying to kill the enemy fast. Health Up isn't a great skill either for a first-strike agility-up team.

Lust Demon is better, but still not great. It has 5000 attack, and there are 4 other psycho demons with 6000+ attack to choose from.

*DCC - need this!
*Blood Quencher - great stats and vital skill for a first strike team.
*Dawn Lilin - great stats and vital skill for a first strike team.
*Shadow Domain Demon - great attack (over 7500), but not a great skill (though not bad if the enemy has higher agility skill)

The fifth one is up to you. "Ideally" you will have Hatred Pledge Victoria + as the fifth - but it's very rare and very expensive. As a more realistic fifth, I would go with Lewd personally (two monsters with preemptive strike means you might even win against better agility teams). Typhon the Sea Roarer + is probably the best if you are willing to level up its skill enough to be useful (it sucks at low skill levels, but is great at high skill levels). Slave Dance Sorceress + has higher attack than Typhon or Lewd, so it's a fine choice if you aren't going to worry about leveling the skill for your fifth team member. Dodge Up is an... OK skill, but certainly not great and especially not great for a first strike agility team.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by AbyssNet Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:00 am

Question on your suggestions; The wiki has Slave Dance Sorceress listed as a Brute, is this accurate? If so is it worth losing the Demon combo bonus to add her? Also Typhon the Sea Roarer has Impulse Down as a skill. How worth leveling are the guild down skills overall? They seem difficult to find and very difficult to level. As for Hatred Pledge Victoria, what event is it from, and how rare and/or expensive would you say it is?

Would it be better to switch out Evilmoth and Lust Demon with Shadow Domain and Lewd or Shadow Domain and Typhon for the Impulse Down skill?

AbyssNet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:09 am

AbyssNet wrote:Question on your suggestions; The wiki has Slave Dance Sorceress listed as a Brute, is this accurate? If so is it worth losing the Demon combo bonus to add her? Also Typhon the Sea Roarer has Impulse Down as a skill. How worth leveling are the guild down skills overall? They seem difficult to find and very difficult to level. As for Hatred Pledge Victoria, what event is it from, and how rare and/or expensive would you say it is?

Would it be better to switch out Evilmoth and Lust Demon with Shadow Domain and Lewd or Shadow Domain and Typhon for the Impulse Down skill?

Yes, it is a Brute, please totally ignore my suggestion to use her. : P. You are 100% right it would NOT be worth losing the demon combo to use her.

Guild down skills get very powerful when leveled up a lot - but they start off slowly. At level 1, they decrease enemy attack and defense by 1%. As a first-strike team, we're mostly worried about lowering enemy defense as much as possible, and guild-down will stack with defense down, allowing you to theoretically lower enemy defense by 40-50% (not sure exactly how much).

Personally, I'm not too fond of them because they are a little expensive to level up (guild-down skills sell for about 1 EP each), and I like being able to attack enemies of any guild (though there are no shortage of enemies in any guild, so that's not a big point).

Hatred Pledge Victoria was from an event a while ago... I forget which. But there were either 102 or 103 of them released. In total. And so there are at max no more than 52 evolved versions floating around out there. And realistically a chunk less than 52. Plus, she has a rare skill. I don't know enough to quote you a realistic price, but it's going to be a lot.

I would switch out Evilmoth and Lust Demon for Shadow Domain and Lewd, but that's just me. I like preemptive more than most other people though. Typhon is certainly better if you're willing to level it's skill up at some point in the future.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by AbyssNet Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:21 am

TheFury wrote:
Yes, it is a Brute, please totally ignore my suggestion to use her. : P. You are 100% right it would NOT be worth losing the demon combo to use her.

Guild down skills get very powerful when leveled up a lot - but they start off slowly. At level 1, they decrease enemy attack and defense by 1%. As a first-strike team, we're mostly worried about lowering enemy defense as much as possible, and guild-down will stack with defense down, allowing you to theoretically lower enemy defense by 40-50% (not sure exactly how much).

Personally, I'm not too fond of them because they are a little expensive to level up (guild-down skills sell for about 1 EP each), and I like being able to attack enemies of any guild (though there are no shortage of enemies in any guild, so that's not a big point).

Hatred Pledge Victoria was from an event a while ago... I forget which. But there were either 102 or 103 of them released. In total. And so there are at max no more than 52 evolved versions floating around out there. And realistically a chunk less than 52. Plus, she has a rare skill. I don't know enough to quote you a realistic price, but it's going to be a lot.

I would switch out Evilmoth and Lust Demon for Shadow Domain and Lewd, but that's just me. I like preemptive more than most other people though. Typhon is certainly better if you're willing to level it's skill up at some point in the future.

One last question, can multiple instances of Preemptive trigger on the same team? Or does only the first preemptive creature trigger? Also, would it be worth using a Crit Up Spirit on one of them? If such a spirit exists and is realistically attainable?

AbyssNet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:29 am

AbyssNet wrote:
One last question, can multiple instances of Preemptive trigger on the same team? Or does only the first preemptive creature trigger? Also, would it be worth using a Crit Up Spirit on one of them? If such a spirit exists and is realistically attainable?

Preemptive strike only helps the single monster who has it - so if the opponent has higher agility and you have 1 preemptive strike monster, that monster will attack, then the opponent's 5 (or 4) remaining monsters will attack, then your 4 (or probably fewer) remaining monsters will attack.

There is "apparently" a Crit-Up spirit (Satiate Spirit). I've never seen it, so it may not actually be released yet. But it might be. Dunno the cost, Crit Up is usually not one of the sought after skills.

I've heard conflicting things about Crit-Up. Some people like it a lot, and others dislike it. For a first-strike team it seems kinda useful to me (more chances of killing off the 3 enemies you need to win). I really don't know the specifics of how the skill works though, so I can't tell you if it's better than a second preemptive strike (I can say most people would rather have Crit Up than preemptive strike). It also depends, as you say, on how expensive the spirit is.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by AbyssNet Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:36 am

TheFury wrote:
Preemptive strike only helps the single monster who has it - so if the opponent has higher agility and you have 1 preemptive strike monster, that monster will attack, then the opponent's 5 (or 4) remaining monsters will attack, then your 4 (or probably fewer) remaining monsters will attack.

There is "apparently" a Crit-Up spirit (Satiate Spirit). I've never seen it, so it may not actually be released yet. But it might be. Dunno the cost, Crit Up is usually not one of the sought after skills.

I've heard conflicting things about Crit-Up. Some people like it a lot, and others dislike it. For a first-strike team it seems kinda useful to me (more chances of killing off the 3 enemies you need to win). I really don't know the specifics of how the skill works though, so I can't tell you if it's better than a second preemptive strike (I can say most people would rather have Crit Up than preemptive strike). It also depends, as you say, on how expensive the spirit is.

Thanks, this was extremely helpful! Of course now I have to find folk with a Shadow Domain and Lologi, which I've seen is a bit difficult, heh.

AbyssNet

Back to top Go down

Post by jesslover Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:38 am

Hi.. Well im Rencor and im running a demon team with Uncouth.Child(Crit up 6),Agares(Dodge 1),Dream.Breaker.Priest,Greed.Mammon(inc Attk 4),Lord.Void
i get a 35% attk and Def. i beat 75% i go against but only monster i have maxed is Uncouth Child....
my Question is Should i be Lvling these or is there a better Rencor Set.

Last edited by jesslover on Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : some corrections)
jesslover
jesslover

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:25 pm

TheFury wrote:
AbyssNet wrote:

Active skills like Preemptive strikes can be trigger on all monsters that have them. Only for passive skills does the first one trigger and the rest does not.

Crit spirit does exist. It was one of the first to be release way back in the crypt event with the other spirits. It is quite rare and goes for 80+ ep a week or so ago when there was anima summons available from the labyrinth event. Its price will probably be the same or higher.

Victoria is the ranking reward from library event. Vic+ is price at AA level as she is very rare and has the arctic tempest skill which hits for ~13k that doesn't miss and ignores defense.

I just maxed a team that is about the same team as TheFury suggested with
Death Call Covenant, Dawn Lilin, Typhon the Sea Roarer, Blood Quencher Skehmet and Lewd Twist Lologi that gets ~54k attack.

Shadow domain would improved upon either Typhon or Lewd but she is relatively expensive. Another option is Moonlight Selene though she has the same skill as Blood Quencher and Blood is so much cheaper and easier to obtain.

The advantage of a pyscho demon team is that it allows for easier transition into a mix A/AA team as most of the psycho AAs are demons are there are more demon AA than any other species.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next