Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to go from here Psycho Teams

+3
JessicaMD
ryesteve
madman5809
7 posters

Go down

Where to go from here Psycho Teams Empty Where to go from here Psycho Teams

Post by madman5809 Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:32 am

Ok guys I need some advice on where to go from the situation I am in. I have two teams that I use. I consider my primary team to be my Psycho Demon Team which is

Blue Steel Devil + M no skill
DCC+M Agility up (3)
Lethargic Belphegor+ M DED (5)
Blood Quencher Se
Typhon the Sea Roarer+ M Impulse Down (3)

I also have a Dawn Lilan+ M with DED (6) but i dont use her because of the Leth stack and Lewd Twist +M Premmptive (7) I want to make sure this is the team i need to be useing before i move forward with buying a skill change spirit. One reason i am hesitating is the BP requirement. I feel that it is excessivly high at 133 atm. Is this normal though? I feel that i wont be able to participate in a bp event because I can only attack once. I was thinking maybe it would be smarter for me to try to get the winged brute team you see everywhere. On that note I also have these teams.

Beheaded Lunatic+ M Impulse Down (1)
WWO+ M IPD (6)
Iris +M IPA (1)
Inos+ M DED (3)
Elf Commander+ M DEA (4)

I have SDS in back up + M with Increase Dodge Rate (1) and WWE+ M Agility Up (4) and I also have

Rampaging Gargoyle+ M Covert Down (1)
Time Void Golem + M IPA (1)
Scaled Chimera+ M DEA (7)
Armored Roc+ M IPD (3)
Seeker Quad+ M Agility (3)

With Unbound and Obsidian in back up.

So where should I go from here? I have some EP to spend and farm crystals when there not an ep event going on so i have some to spend but i dont have 400 to drop on a card. Any advice is welcomed. Id also be willing to change guilds if i needed. I was looking for a winged wyrm team before I started working on my creation team but Im just looking for other peoples imput on my situation.

madman5809

Back to top Go down

Where to go from here Psycho Teams Empty Re: Where to go from here Psycho Teams

Post by ryesteve Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:53 pm

My advice is not to waste a skill spirit on an A+.
To me, the most sensible thing you should be doing right now is raising your skill levels.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:50 pm

if you want to do a wyrm team, psycho is probably considered to be the worst guild for that...

I know because that's why I wanted to do when I started playing.

The closest thing you can get to a good psycho wyrm team will have to be hybrid.

1. Fire & Ice (IPA)
2. Tiamut (DED)
3. White Silver Dragon (Impulse Down)
4. Lindwurm(Agi)
5. Mesh Dragon(DEA) or Magic Light Dragon(IPD)

It's 4x combo team (wyrm, rarity, lvl, winged) which has a good skill distribution, but it loses in having some weak links like tiamut, and lacking guild combo (and the individual monster guild bonus), It'll probably lose to optimized "mainstream" teams like sin demons, or those high bp covert beasts.

You could keep going with the brutes though!

These new brutes are pretty good, and I think they'll amount to a good intermediate team between the winged brutes and demons. I have both the winged brute team, and the demon team (I started with the winged brute team, started using the demon team more recently) and I really don't like how much bp the demon team needs to use for every single battle (I get 1 battle per full energy charge), but the brutes are clearly weaker, and my demons can beat people with higher agility, while my brutes (who I can use for 2 fights in a row from full energy) can lose to high bp teams with low or NO agility since their stats are generally low...

I'm working on a new brute team using some of my old ones, similar to yours;

Blade Dancer (maybe aura blade instead)
WWSP (IPD)
Iris (IPA)
Inos (DED)
WWE (Agi)

you really should have some agi in that team!
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Impact Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:05 am

You know, when I ran a hybrid AA+/A+ psycho demon team I had exactly 133 BP, just like you. I leveled BP to 266 for two attacks, pretty useful:) recently I sold every useful thing I had to make my mission in the game to do business and see how much profit I can build while being honest with prices:) that saidmy team is awful, a kyuuki+m and an unbound+m, but I am able to do so many attacks, I have rose 2,000 ranks in three days:) so, for Honor points, do low BP, even though it lacks power. For winning capacity, do high BP. Btw, at current skill levels I would replace typhon with lewd Smile

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by madman5809 Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:56 pm

Thanks for all the advice! I'm currently working on leveling everything up but I'm still a bit nervous about using all my ep on this team with such high bprequirements but if I shouldn't waste a skill spirit on an A+ should I even have BSD? I feel like with no skill he is dragging down the team even with his high attack. I'm currently trying to sell my other two teams but ifI manage to sell them what should I work toward? I'd like to keep my demon team andnuse it as an energy based account licensor the current event where I've gotten over floor 500 and have another team for my account where it will be bp based for the next event and Mabel eventually work on getting ranked for the weekly rewards

madman5809

Back to top Go down

Post by madman5809 Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:57 pm

Like I said before I would be willing to change guilds and start over on my bp based account but I wouldn't knownwhat team to use and it would have to be worth starting over if I did change

madman5809

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:11 pm

honestly, you can skill change bsd if you really want to, but it is not really necessary. after the required skills of ipa, ded, and agi, any other skills(or lack of) are purely optional. in some cases they can be dead useful, such as demon and impulse down for covert winged wyrms, but again, the bare minimum needed is only agi, ded, and ipa.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:34 pm

I'm currently running a psycho brute team

Death Dancer+
Aura Blade, Lance+
Headhunting Exorcist+
Silver Armor Giant+
White Winged Elite+

In terms of BP efficiency and gaining honor points, this team is terrible, with a BP requirement of 138, and that's with one monsters having only 12 BP lol. It's severely lacking in the skill department, but not for long, hopefully (crosses fingers for VL).

I would definitely say stick with your psycho demons, as they are still the top-tier A+ team.

On a side note, Armitaage, wh are you running Paimon instead of Balrog?

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:44 pm

On a side note, I'm running a paimon cuz I'm having a hard time keeping myself from spending every ep I have on skills and no one seems interested in being reasonable with what they ask for a Balrog+. Even the paimon I got was a lucky deal, I was able to trade a den+m(6) and a pit+m(3) for my paimon+m(4) and a pit+54(3) lol. Seriously lucky to find someone willing to do a reasonable trade for it, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:07 pm

madman5809 wrote:Like I said before I would be willing to change guilds and start over on my bp based account but I wouldn't knownwhat team to use and it would have to be worth starting over if I did change

if you're looking for a low bp, high power team than the winged ones are your best bet. Psy winged brutes or ran winged wyrm. I'm running a winged wyrm with 94bp and 56k attack. By going to a 98bp it can go up to 60k attack with all the good skills.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down