Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best five man teams.

+7
kyan
Guvire
Volrath
Selej
Xavarir
The only god
Casus
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Best five man teams. - Page 2 Empty Re: Best five man teams.

Post by kyan Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:32 pm

jesslover wrote:Hi.. Well im Rencor and im running a demon team with Uncouth.Child(Crit up 6),Agares(Dodge 1),Dream.Breaker.Priest,Greed.Mammon(inc Attk 4),Lord.Void
i get a 35% attk and Def. i beat 75% i go against but only monster i have maxed is Uncouth Child....
my Question is Should i be Lvling these or is there a better Rencor Set.

The problem with a rancor demon team is that it lacks agility. At higher level you'll run into maxed team with agility and it'll lose. The same with the rancor mystic team which has better stats.

The 3 common rancor teams that has agility are
1. Beast with Bayard, Fire Roc and 3 other rancor beasts.
2. Winged wyrm with Lindwurm, dragonlord of hellfire, quetzcoatl, raging vitra and sky dragon.
3. Wyrm team with Lindwurm, sky, plague, 2 other rancor wyrms.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by jesslover Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:36 pm

kyan wrote:
jesslover wrote:Hi.. Well im Rencor and im running a demon team with Uncouth.Child(Crit up 6),Agares(Dodge 1),Dream.Breaker.Priest,Greed.Mammon(inc Attk 4),Lord.Void
i get a 35% attk and Def. i beat 75% i go against but only monster i have maxed is Uncouth Child....

The problem with a rancor demon team is that it lacks agility. At higher level you'll run into maxed team with agility and it'll lose. The same with the rancor mystic team which has better stats.

2. Winged wyrm with Lindwurm, dragonlord of hellfire, quetzcoatl, raging vitra and sky dragon.

Kyan
So i should aim for Wyrm or Winged wyrm?
jesslover
jesslover

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:45 pm

jesslover wrote:
kyan wrote:

Kyan
So i should aim for Wyrm or Winged wyrm?

That's up to you. I think there is a worksheet in this spreadsheet devoted to that question.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by The only god Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:27 pm

kyan wrote:
TheFury wrote:
AbyssNet wrote:
One last question, can multiple instances of Preemptive trigger on the same team? Or does only the first preemptive creature trigger? Also, would it be worth using a Crit Up Spirit on one of them? If such a spirit exists and is realistically attainable?

Preemptive strike only helps the single monster who has it - so if the opponent has higher agility and you have 1 preemptive strike monster, that monster will attack, then the opponent's 5 (or 4) remaining monsters will attack, then your 4 (or probably fewer) remaining monsters will attack.

There is "apparently" a Crit-Up spirit (Satiate Spirit). I've never seen it, so it may not actually be released yet. But it might be. Dunno the cost, Crit Up is usually not one of the sought after skills.

I've heard conflicting things about Crit-Up. Some people like it a lot, and others dislike it. For a first-strike team it seems kinda useful to me (more chances of killing off the 3 enemies you need to win). I really don't know the specifics of how the skill works though, so I can't tell you if it's better than a second preemptive strike (I can say most people would rather have Crit Up than preemptive strike). It also depends, as you say, on how expensive the spirit is.

Active skills like Preemptive strikes can be trigger on all monsters that have them. Only for passive skills does the first one trigger and the rest does not.

Crit spirit does exist. It was one of the first to be release way back in the crypt event with the other spirits. It is quite rare and goes for 80+ ep a week or so ago when there was anima summons available from the labyrinth event. Its price will probably be the same or higher.

Victoria is the ranking reward from library event. Vic+ is price at AA level as she is very rare and has the arctic tempest skill which hits for ~13k that doesn't miss and ignores defense.

I just maxed a team that is about the same team as TheFury suggested with
Death Call Covenant, Dawn Lilin, Typhon the Sea Roarer, Blood Quencher Skehmet and Lewd Twist Lologi that gets ~54k attack.

Shadow domain would improved upon either Typhon or Lewd but she is relatively expensive. Another option is Moonlight Selene though she has the same skill as Blood Quencher and Blood is so much cheaper and easier to obtain.

The advantage of a pyscho demon team is that it allows for easier transition into a mix A/AA team as most of the psycho AAs are demons are there are more demon AA than any other species.

Kyan

Selene is better: her agility is higher than the agility of most A/+(idk why)

The only god
The only god

Back to top Go down

Post by Junkyard Joe Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:48 pm

Selej wrote:Running Pit, Balrog, Spite, Asura, Endless right now and it's working out well against most teams as long as they don't have agility 15+
nevermind

Junkyard Joe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2