Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How *exactly* does the battle system work?

+2
bacsiha
LordFartSlayrr
6 posters

Go down

How *exactly* does the battle system work? Empty How *exactly* does the battle system work?

Post by LordFartSlayrr Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:11 pm

Does anyone have the formula used for battles? I'm just beginning to get irritated because I have a Slave Dance Sorceress with Dodge Rate Increase and I never seem to dodge any attacks, enemies rarely ever miss me (I can think of 2 times in the last 20 battles) and I seem to miss at least once a battle, and I've missed 4 times in a row against lower level summoners/creatures.
I don't understand why I miss so much. My last fight, turn 3 of 5, I have 3 creatures, they have 1 left, I get 2 misses, lose one creature, next turn I get 2 more misses, and then last turn I'm dead. Why? They didn't have anything special, no combos, low level, etc..

LordFartSlayrr

Back to top Go down

How *exactly* does the battle system work? Empty Re: How *exactly* does the battle system work?

Post by bacsiha Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:36 am

maybe youre bad luck brian

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

How *exactly* does the battle system work? Empty Re: How *exactly* does the battle system work?

Post by applesauce Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:41 pm

bacsiha wrote:maybe youre bad luck brian

^^this
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by JosieAmI Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:47 pm

How do you know what level their monsters are?

JosieAmI

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:17 am

LordFartSlayrr wrote:Does anyone have the formula used for battles? I'm just beginning to get irritated because I have a Slave Dance Sorceress with Dodge Rate Increase and I never seem to dodge any attacks, enemies rarely ever miss me (I can think of 2 times in the last 20 battles) and I seem to miss at least once a battle, and I've missed 4 times in a row against lower level summoners/creatures.
I don't understand why I miss so much. My last fight, turn 3 of 5, I have 3 creatures, they have 1 left, I get 2 misses, lose one creature, next turn I get 2 more misses, and then last turn I'm dead. Why? They didn't have anything special, no combos, low level, etc..

dodge is an individual skill so only sorceress gets the bonus and its not a huge addition. I believe there is a 20% chance that an attack will miss even without dodge but basically you were just unlucky. It happens. I have battle where my guys can't seem to hit anything but its extremely rare.

Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:22 pm

for low lvls, you sell skills, whatever monster u have that people will The wheel of fortune for, also sell gold. one u reach a lvl where u have like 450 energy and have a couple hundred potions u do events for rewards, sell said rewards and repeat.
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:12 am

applesauce wrote:for low lvls, you sell skills, whatever monster u have that people will The wheel of fortune for, also sell gold. one u reach a lvl where u have like 450 energy and have a couple hundred potions u do events for rewards, sell said rewards and repeat.

lol That is good information, but not exactly what he asked.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down