Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Special" on the screen when summon a monster.

5 posters

Go down

"Special" on the screen when summon a monster. Empty "Special" on the screen when summon a monster.

Post by Lexang Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:41 pm

Get this occasionally when summoning. Usually trash like Elf Commander, which is just sacrafice for skillup trash. What is it supposed to mean?

Lexang

Back to top Go down

"Special" on the screen when summon a monster. Empty Re: "Special" on the screen when summon a monster.

Post by TheFury Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:19 am

As far as I can tell, it's just telling you that you summoned a monster with a higher rarity than you would normally expect given the summon.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

"Special" on the screen when summon a monster. Empty Re: "Special" on the screen when summon a monster.

Post by Casus Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:41 am

Most of the time when I get it I get an A mob, which has a pretty small chance from regular summons.

Casus

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavarir Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:23 am

I was wondering this exact same thing. I get some A's with no "Special" notification and others have it. Would really like to know what it means.
Xavarir
Xavarir

Back to top Go down

Post by derpados Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:59 am

I have 5 white winged Elites i evolved them.. however one of the latest one i got had special come up on screen.. not sure what it means either.

derpados

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down