Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacrifice Screen Changes

+7
Shinzengumi
Nightmirror
keyser sose
Xcalibre
larry378
DevilJin6Six6
Jewelguy
11 posters

Go down

Sacrifice Screen Changes Empty Sacrifice Screen Changes

Post by Jewelguy Wed May 08, 2013 4:34 am

As of 4am eastern, the sacrifice screen will change making sacrificing easier & safer. Two tabs- enhance & evolve. Only monsters that can be enhanced with selected base monster will appear under enhance & only monsters that can be evolved with selected base monster will appear under evolve. Spirits & souls can no longer be base monsters unless you evolve them.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Sacrifice Screen Changes Empty Re: Sacrifice Screen Changes

Post by DevilJin6Six6 Wed May 08, 2013 1:09 pm

Reminds me of Legends of the Cryptids, lol

DevilJin6Six6

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Wed May 08, 2013 6:34 pm

I don't really see this update being particular helpful or harmful...

my only major sacrifice snafu is mixing up the stack and the recipient (aka saccing the monster I want to skill up INTO the stack rather than vice versa) of which the worst case I was ever personally involved with was when I sacced my dea skillchanged omni kanna+ a while ago INTO a berith (i made a thread about it somewhere around here); suffice it to say, I doubt this update prevents things like that from happening

however... selling souls of wisdom for gold... happens all the damn time. They lock out "valuable monsters" from autosell, but if you ask me; sow is infinitely more valuable that all those sbq, puris, and assorted A trash and slumber Bs which I have to click on 1 by 1 to sell... they need to remove sow from auto-sell imo. THAT would be a handy update
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Xcalibre Wed May 08, 2013 7:03 pm

larry378 wrote:I don't really see this update being particular helpful or harmful...

my only major sacrifice snafu is mixing up the stack and the recipient (aka saccing the monster I want to skill up INTO the stack rather than vice versa) of which the worst case I was ever personally involved with was when I sacced my dea skillchanged omni kanna+ a while ago INTO a berith (i made a thread about it somewhere around here); suffice it to say, I doubt this update prevents things like that from happening

however... selling souls of wisdom for gold... happens all the damn time. They lock out "valuable monsters" from autosell, but if you ask me; sow is infinitely more valuable that all those sbq, puris, and assorted A trash and slumber Bs which I have to click on 1 by 1 to sell... they need to remove sow from auto-sell imo. THAT would be a handy update

I got tired of my SOW being sold by accident so I would level them up by saccing a c mob to them. NOW I cannot do that.
Xcalibre
Xcalibre

Back to top Go down

Post by keyser sose Wed May 08, 2013 9:35 pm

Xcalibre wrote:
larry378 wrote:I don't really see this update being particular helpful or harmful...

I got tired of my SOW being sold by accident so I would level them up by saccing a c mob to them. NOW I cannot do that.

I do this, also, and I did it with 30+ money golems, when it came up. not so much for the selling part, but for tha sacrificing in that one.

keyser sose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmirror Wed May 08, 2013 10:17 pm

I like it, for the evolution anyway. Makes it more tidy and a lot less looking around.
Nightmirror
Nightmirror

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinzengumi Thu May 09, 2013 6:09 am

Nightmirror wrote:I like it, for the evolution anyway. Makes it more tidy and a lot less looking around.
This.
Shinzengumi
Shinzengumi

Back to top Go down

Post by TreyDobe Thu May 09, 2013 5:45 pm

This stuff confused the hell out of me when I didn't know they updated the game like that, was searching for something to evolve and couldn't find it under the sacrifice tab, took me about an hour to realize there was an evolution tab next to it...I R SO SMRT GAIS

Anyhow I like this improvement myself, like said earlier, makes things a tadbit easier
TreyDobe
TreyDobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mawrg Fri May 10, 2013 3:28 pm

One drawback, for me at least. If I had several souls to sac (or even 1) along with a bunch of mission junk, I would filter for lowest attack. That option isn't in the filter anymore.

Today to use my one SOE+ and 9 c-monsters, I had to sort by level low-to-high, and then hope it was on a good page.

Mawrg

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Fri May 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Mawrg wrote:One drawback, for me at least. If I had several souls to sac (or even 1) along with a bunch of mission junk, I would filter for lowest attack. That option isn't in the filter anymore.

Today to use my one SOE+ and 9 c-monsters, I had to sort by level low-to-high, and then hope it was on a good page.

I sort by BP high->low when sacrificing spirits.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by bbr Sat May 11, 2013 5:15 am

DevilJin6Six6 wrote:Reminds me of Legends of the Cryptids, lol

And immortalis.

Let's hope they steal the auction feature from them as well XD
bbr
bbr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content