Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

point if clans?

3 posters

Go down

point if clans? Empty point if clans?

Post by NIK Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:58 pm

I'm sorry I'm still pretty noob. But what are the points of clans? Now when I started I joined one and I saw that there was a donate button so I donated not billions but about 90k my first week. Ect. But what is the point? I get Ally.points anyway 99 percent of reg. Summons are C's. Is there a point to donating?
NIK
NIK

Back to top Go down

point if clans? Empty Re: point if clans?

Post by TRESSERHORN Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Donations go to leveling up the clan and then to upgrading the ATK, DEF, and HP facilities, which give your form bonuses. I don't think they have any other purpose... Some players donate a lot, some donate little. If this sort of thing matters to you, just keep an eye on the member ranking and keep yourself ranked higher.
Clans can be run differently. In *war time* I would say that what you can bring to the clan is much more important (mainly prog monsters and EP), but in *peace time* they're pretty low key (speaking for my own). You can tell what kind of clan you've got just by seeing if there's a lot of "donate or else" talk coming from you're general.

TRESSERHORN

Back to top Go down

Post by NIK Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:26 pm

Oh no I'm not complaining I'm like 6th the pros donate like a million I'm way under that I give what I can. I was just wondering half my team are B's I'm trying to get my only A+ monster full level and see how much it costs. And was wondering if clans help but it doesn't look like it.
NIK
NIK

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:36 pm

Depending on clans and what they have to spare. In general, most should be able to help out a donating member to start up an initial formation.

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down