Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worth it?

+6
rekt
Gargos
PFSed
Primceee
Aeon
Junho
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Worth it? Empty Worth it?

Post by Junho Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:04 am

Odin+ for 2 fire lord or fire lord and vlad.

Opinions please. Good deal or not? Go

Junho

Back to top Go down

Worth it? Empty Re: Worth it?

Post by Aeon Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:20 am

If you're buying the odin+ then yes go for it, that's amazing profit. If you're trading your odin+ away than it's a horrible deal for you

Aeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Junho Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:22 am

The odin+ is mine. got it for a normal Anna. a deal i couldn't resist.

so what would make a good trade for odin+? i have vlad dru and dhr already but only normal ones. really only looking for impulse AA or AA+.

Junho

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:07 am

anna > odin+ Neutral

Aeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Primceee Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:04 am

Man you did some bad deals ..
Remember that limited AA > higher bp AA > normal AA >= Clan AA
Species and guild are other thing you should consern . Ex : sin AA usually have a higher price ( bk>fate>Anna because there are much more Anna than other 2 ) because most of the players are sin . Tyranny demon have higher price too , 6 out of 4 tyranny AA are demon .

Primceee

Back to top Go down

Post by Junho Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:52 am

i dont see how a normal Anna is better than an Odin+. the stats are way higher on odin+ and there was really no chance of ever getting another Anna to AA+ it unless i paid like 400-500 ep for it and no game is worth spending that much money on (little under a dollar per ep). So i think i got a good deal.

But we are getting off topic here. purpose of this post was to determine, based off what i already have, if odin+ is worth a trade for 2 fire lords(which i could AA+) or fire lord and a vlad(which i could AA+ the vlad).

only two people have responded, need a little more input from the community here.

Junho

Back to top Go down

Post by Primceee Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:40 pm

There are nearly 1000 Odin in the market I guess . Only about 100+ Anna were released . Due to some player quit or get banned , I believe there are only 60 or so available . That's why Anna worth more . Anna 800ep min, Odin+ about 500 .

Let me know if you get Anna next time .

Primceee

Back to top Go down

Post by PFSed Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:46 pm

I don't think you need any more input. You got ripped on your anna trade, and you're about to get ripped again if you make this trade.

PFSed

Back to top Go down

Post by Primceee Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:48 pm

About what you are asking :

Value : Odin + > fire lord + = fire lord and Vlad

To make you team stronger : Vlad and fire lord ( because you can + you Vlad )> Odin+> fire lord +

Primceee

Back to top Go down

Post by Junho Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:56 pm

So i have 1 for it's a good deal, and 1 for it's a bad deal. Feel free to weigh in anyone else.

Junho

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargos Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:12 pm

Junho wrote:So i have 1 for it's a good deal, and 1 for it's a bad deal. Feel free to weigh in anyone else.

Go for it. It's an awful trade but it seems like you really want this to happen despite what everyone is telling you...

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargos Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:21 pm

Gargos wrote:
Junho wrote:So i have 1 for it's a good deal, and 1 for it's a bad deal. Feel free to weigh in anyone else.

Go for it. It's an awful trade but it seems like you really want this to happen despite what everyone is telling you...

With that said if your looking to make a stronger team then quite possibly it's not that bad. Value wise, its not worth it.

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Post by rekt Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:01 pm

Junho wrote:Odin+ for 2 fire lord or fire lord and vlad.

Opinions please. Good deal or not? Go

First of all who's odin?

If it's your Odin+ you're making a bad bad trade.

If it's your 2x firelord or firelord+vlad then definitely accept it quickly lol

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by Junho Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:52 pm

3 against 1 for. out of the how many hundreds of people that lurk in this forum?

Let's see some input people!

Last edited by Junho on Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Junho

Back to top Go down

Post by iRobin Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:54 pm

hard to find people that have those kinds of values, if you want it that much just do it.
iRobin
iRobin

Back to top Go down

Post by Junho Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:59 pm

where does it say i want this? when did i say it?

the only thing i want is a straight f*cking answer to the question. Is it worth it?

Junho

Back to top Go down

Post by iRobin Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:05 pm

"Value wise, its not worth it."

"If it's your Odin+ you're making a bad bad trade."

"If you're trading your odin+ away than it's a horrible deal for you"

" you're about to get ripped again if you make this trade."

" It's an awful trade"
iRobin
iRobin

Back to top Go down

Post by Junho Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:07 pm

congratulations, you can copy and paste. and i'm supposed to take the opinions of 4 people out the hundreds that play this game.

moving on. for those just joining, go to original post and reply if you so wish it. thanks.

Junho

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:50 pm

You asked if it was worth it... people are saying no and you're getting pissy with them? Then you want more people to weigh in? I think that all you want to hear is "yes, it was worth it."

When you ask a general question, you have to accept the answers from two types of people: Those who collect for the sake of rarity and those who collect for the sake of strength. The line between the two often intersects, but there is still that line.

You need to show a little respect and consideration for those that have answered. Getting pissy with them doesn't make it easy for other people to want to weigh in. It just makes you look douchey.

Hyperion

Back to top Go down

Post by Junho Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:58 pm

Hyperion wrote:You asked if it was worth it... people are saying no and you're getting pissy with them? Then you want more people to weigh in? I think that all you want to hear is "yes, it was worth it."

When you ask a general question, you have to accept the answers from two types of people: Those who collect for the sake of rarity and those who collect for the sake of strength. The line between the two often intersects, but there is still that line.

You need to show a little respect and consideration for those that have answered. Getting pissy with them doesn't make it easy for other people to want to weigh in. It just makes you look douchey.

god damn you people are stupid. i cant take the opinions of 5 people and make a decision when i KNOW there are others out there with an opinion. i get pissy because there are idiots like you who don't have the intelligence to understand what is going on. this is why i hate posting in shit like this. all i get are immature dicks who can't do a simple thing like answer a fucking question. if you are unable to answer the simple question, DON'T FUCKING POST. it's that simple. if i wanted a discussion i would have asked for one. all i wanted was an answer from mature, knowledgeable persons. So again, answer the fucking post or don't bother children.

Junho

Back to top Go down

Post by Doofus Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:06 pm

Junho wrote:

god damn you people are stupid. i cant take the opinions of 5 people and make a decision when i KNOW there are others out there with an opinion. i get pissy because there are idiots like you who don't have the intelligence to understand what is going on. this is why i hate posting in shit like this. all i get are immature dicks who can't do a simple thing like answer a fucking question. if you are unable to answer the simple question, DON'T FUCKING POST. it's that simple. if i wanted a discussion i would have asked for one. all i wanted was an answer from mature, knowledgeable persons. So again, answer the fucking post or don't bother children.

#1. When other people disagree with you, they aren't stupid.
#2. We do not have many active forum users; many of us just lurk @ the chatbox.
#3. When you ask for opinions, you are supposed to ask nicely, and not flame them.
#4.
"Value wise, its not worth it."

"If it's your Odin+ you're making a bad bad trade."

"If you're trading your odin+ away than it's a horrible deal for you"

" you're about to get ripped again if you make this trade."

" It's an awful trade"
#5. If you really want to do this trade, hell, I'll trade you Fire lord+ for Odin+ no probs, i'll even tell you this is a great deal since fire lord's limited and there are tons of them flowing around

#6. Lock requested, no more flaming.

Summary: It's a shit deal.

/thread
Doofus
Doofus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:07 pm

Wow... u mad bro? y u mad?

The only immature one here, right now, is the person throwing obscenities at everyone else for not giving you the answer that you wanted. You call us stupid... yet, you aren't able to process the constructive feedback presented to you and instead would rather rage and throw a temper tantrum, on a forum, like a small child.

U winz teh interwebz brah! y u so mad???

Hyperion

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:53 pm

To be honest, this isn't really something that you need a lot of opinions on since the values are so far apart. It's clear that you would be getting the worse end of the trade if you were to go through with it.

If you want Values I can try my best:
odin+: 550
firelord: 100
vlad: 125

If you are really set on trading your odin+ away I would suggest trying to get a baihu+ and sara or something along those lines. As baihu is both event limited, cheap, and will improve your formation, and the sara (or something else) will give you an extra card to merch with.

DO NOT TRADE YOUR ODIN+ for 2 FIRELORDS/FIRELORD & VLAD

Aeon

Back to top Go down

Post by imfantabulous Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:21 pm

There are some really good responses in this thread. Way to alienate yourself from the community.

imfantabulous

Back to top Go down

Post by rekt Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:35 pm

Junho wrote:congratulations, you can copy and paste. and i'm supposed to take the opinions of 4 people out the hundreds that play this game.

moving on. for those just joining, go to original post and reply if you so wish it. thanks.

Junho wrote:
Hyperion wrote:You asked if it was worth it... people are saying no and you're getting pissy with them? Then you want more people to weigh in? I think that all you want to hear is "yes, it was worth it."

You're asking opinions of people to a question your asking. Don't flame or rage at them because they give you an opinion, even if it's "copy & paste". If you can't handle this then just PM people and don't make threads. If you'll continue to do this, there will be consequences to your actions.

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next