Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's it worth?

3 posters

Go down

What's it worth? Empty What's it worth?

Post by Noobpwner55 Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:39 am

Hi guys. I just started a auction and was wondering what the stuff I put up for auction is worth. Here's the list. 22 EP, 25 BP, 3 Elixers, 1 monster limit increase, blood suck rampage fly. Thanks in advance.

Noobpwner55

Back to top Go down

What's it worth? Empty Re: What's it worth?

Post by TheFury Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:58 am

22 EP = 22 EP
25 BP = 4-5 EP (consider it 5)
3 Elixers = 3 EP
1 Monster Limit Increase = 1-2 EP
Blood Suck Rampage Fly = 1 EP

In total, that gives you ~33 EP that you are offering.

For a reference, most As are worth 1 EP or less. The more rare A monsters can be worth about 10-15 EP when normal, and 20-30 EP when evolved (A+). As an auction, you are far more likely to get offers of 5 terrible As than offers of good As. But as a general rule, the higher the BP cost of the monster, the more it is worth. There are always exceptions. But for 33 EP you should ignore almost all monsters with BP less than 20, and the majority of monsters with BP larger than 20 too.

When you get offers, look through the bestiary/monster list linked on these forums to find out the max stats of the monsters you are offered, and to estimate how good they are that way. That should let you narrow your offers down to 1 or 2. Then, if you're still unsure, ask here again or PM me.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by Noobpwner55 Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:10 am

Thanks. Are there any AA that I might be able to get with that?

Noobpwner55

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:15 am

Noobpwner55 wrote:Thanks. Are there any AA that I might be able to get with that?

The cheapest AA is Druantia the Eternal, and no, she is worth 50 at a lucky price. Realistically, you would have to pay more.

It's not unheard of for people to offer AAs without knowing their value, but if you get one it'll be due to luck, not because it's a fair deal.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guvire Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:53 am

You are better off hunting auctions for things you actually want and bidding the EP/BP/Elixers for them.

The alternative is to go to the top 3 weekly ranked people's walls, as that is where most people selling things go to list their wares.

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down