Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which one and is it worth it?

4 posters

Go down

Which one and is it worth it? Empty Which one and is it worth it?

Post by Gargos Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:26 am

So recently I put up my maxed Undead team which includes to following up for auction
Sara, The Death Messenger
Gamigin+
Scrap Meat Zombie+
Jiangshi Fighter+
Brave Pharaoh+

All of the above are maxed and I'm currently considering two offers

One offer that I'm considering the most is the following
Fire Lord, Suzaku+
Immoral Witch Hilda+
Black Gear Wraith+
Spite Devil Mage+
Soul of Enlightenment

The other offer is just
Kotone, Sorrow Maker

Could anyone shed some light on this for me? I think I'm going to accept the Fire lord offer being that I'm getting a AA+. Please let me know ASAP. Thanks =)

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Which one and is it worth it? Empty Re: Which one and is it worth it?

Post by TheFury Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:45 am

Does the auction end tonight? I think it's unlikely you'll get a good answer by then.

Fire Lord + is worth 200-250 EP last I checked.
Hilda + is worth... 12 EP ish? She'll increase over time of course.
Spite+ is worth about 6 EP, but he'll definitely increase in value in a few months.
Other two aren't really worth mentioning

Kotone... I thought (very weakly) was worth 250-300. Someone else also game me the same number, ish.

If I had to *guess*, I would say that the Kotone is worth more straight up by about 30-40 EP. But since there are 3 unsummonable monsters in the other offer (Fire Lord, Hilda, Spite), then the first offer may be a better investment (if you have space to hold on to them).

But really, this is just guesswork since I'm assuming you're in a rush for an answer.

Good luck!

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargos Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:13 am

TheFury wrote:Does the auction end tonight? I think it's unlikely you'll get a good answer by then.

Fire Lord + is worth 200-250 EP last I checked.
Hilda + is worth... 12 EP ish? She'll increase over time of course.
Spite+ is worth about 6 EP, but he'll definitely increase in value in a few months.
Other two aren't really worth mentioning

Kotone... I thought (very weakly) was worth 250-300. Someone else also game me the same number, ish.

If I had to *guess*, I would say that the Kotone is worth more straight up by about 30-40 EP. But since there are 3 unsummonable monsters in the other offer (Fire Lord, Hilda, Spite), then the first offer may be a better investment (if you have space to hold on to them).

But really, this is just guesswork since I'm assuming you're in a rush for an answer.

Good luck!

I appreciate your help and actually I'm in no rush. I just always feel bad holding peoples bids. I hate when people do it to me so I try not to do it to others. I was just curious and the auction still has a day left. It would be great if I could get more insight Smile

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaduke Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:02 am

i would take katone fire lord + is only worth 200 ep max u can get AA fire lord for around 90 ep now and those monsters with it are cheap tp buy.
kotone is worth more then then all that comes with fire lord and fire lord +

Thaduke

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargos Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:47 pm

Thaduke wrote:i would take katone fire lord + is only worth 200 ep max u can get AA fire lord for around 90 ep now and those monsters with it are cheap tp buy.

Good to know. The real question I want to know is, is it worth it? I mean should I even trade my max Undead team for it at all?

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Post by kirukashi Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:24 am

Gargos wrote:
Thaduke wrote:i would take katone fire lord + is only worth 200 ep max u can get AA fire lord for around 90 ep now and those monsters with it are cheap tp buy.

Good to know. The real question I want to know is, is it worth it? I mean should I even trade my max Undead team for it at all?

It really depends if you already have an active team to replace your undead team. If you are already using another team, I don't see why not.

kirukashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down