Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question about monsters

4 posters

Go down

question about monsters Empty question about monsters

Post by ScarlettReign Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:42 pm

Hi all, new to game and forum Very Happy

I've been playing for 2 days now, currently at lvl 27 and rising tongue

I understand that a monster's "value" greatly depends on it's BP, so my question is what is the starting BP count that makes a monster worth keeping and leveling up? I have several A and B monsters that have 11 BP and lower so I'm not really sure if I should keep them and level them up or if they are just high rank junk.

As I said I am very new to the game so I know very little about what I need to be doing and what goals I should be chasing, any input is appreciated.

Thanks

ScarlettReign

Back to top Go down

question about monsters Empty Re: question about monsters

Post by Onds Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:44 pm

Hi Scarlett,

If i were you i would check out similar threads. This one for example: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In general, a good team is a team who fares well against other teams (stating the obvious). However, how you get there and how much effort you want/need to put in there varies quite a lot. The thread above (and many more on this forum) gives some basics on how and where to see the strength of the cards in the game as well as different combos of cards to make your team much stronger.

Enjoy Smile

Onds

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:46 pm

Don't bother with 11's. And don't bother leveling anything that isn't an A+

Starting out now is much easier than it used to be. You can get a good formation (BPs 19+) just by spending a few EPs. Monsters that used to sell for 30EPs can now be had for 3 or less.

You want to focus on monsters that match your guild, because they will provide a bonus that gets progressively higher. And if possible, also try to use 5 of the same species because that provides a sizable bonus as well.

The most important monster in your group will be the one with an agility skill. That should be your starting point, and the monster you'd want to build around.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarlettReign Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:52 pm

Ok thank you both for the info. I'll go read that other thread and focus on getting a monster with agility as none of mine have it so far. Twisted Evil

ScarlettReign

Back to top Go down

Post by AnthonyGDI Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:23 am

I just wanted to thank you guys for this post... I was about to start a post with a billion questions but this was rather useful. Checking the other thread now.

AnthonyGDI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down