Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick question on the value of these monsters

2 posters

Go down

Quick question on the value of these monsters Empty Quick question on the value of these monsters

Post by truechaosmaster Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:30 pm

Hey guys! So I'm still kinda new to this and was wondering how much these monsters are worth individually, and how much the whole lot is worth before I put it up for trade:

Time Void Golem+
Metal Shell Seeker
Grieving Mandrake
Hell Scythe Mantis
Jade Rhinoceros Beetle

The thing is I don't want to try and low ball them if it they are worth something or high ball them if they are not.

Thank you!

truechaosmaster

Back to top Go down

Quick question on the value of these monsters Empty Re: Quick question on the value of these monsters

Post by Volrath Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:02 pm

truechaosmaster wrote:Hey guys! So I'm still kinda new to this and was wondering how much these monsters are worth individually, and how much the whole lot is worth before I put it up for trade:

Time Void Golem+
Metal Shell Seeker
Grieving Mandrake
Hell Scythe Mantis
Jade Rhinoceros Beetle

The thing is I don't want to try and low ball them if it they are worth something or high ball them if they are not.

Thank you!

Unfortunately these are not worth a lot. The best one you got there is probably TVG. Even that is only worth just a few EP...if you can get them. The Mantis and Beetle people treate them like B's with skills. The mandrake is probably the lowest value. Just my opinion from playing this game for a few months.

Volrath

Back to top Go down