Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leveling & Stat points

3 posters

Go down

Leveling & Stat points Empty Leveling & Stat points

Post by Sykoe Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:14 pm

I was hoping to find some advice/tips on good ways to go about leveling and distributing my stat points.
I'm sure this has been asked before, and I did use the search tool to look, but did not come up with anything useful on the subject.

Currently I am:
LvL 21
Energy 125
BP 110

I leveled a BP 8 monster to lvl 21 and use him alone in formation to attack easy targets on the battle list to gain extra exp since the BP's regen so much faster than the energy.

Any advice, useful links, or tips would be greatly appreciated.

-- Sykoe

Sykoe

Back to top Go down

Leveling & Stat points Empty Re: Leveling & Stat points

Post by rekt Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:56 pm

Sykoe wrote:I was hoping to find some advice/tips on good ways to go about leveling and distributing my stat points.
I'm sure this has been asked before, and I did use the search tool to look, but did not come up with anything useful on the subject.

Currently I am:
LvL 21
Energy 125
BP 110

I leveled a BP 8 monster to lvl 21 and use him alone in formation to attack easy targets on the battle list to gain extra exp since the BP's regen so much faster than the energy.

Any advice, useful links, or tips would be greatly appreciated.

-- Sykoe

Hey welcome to the game and to the forums. Your energy is the most important thing in the game because you can do more missions. BP = your battle points. It's based for the total number of BP your formation has total. So if your formation has 90 BP total, it will use up 90 BP and recharge. Don't battle people unless your BP is fully charged or you won't be using all of your monsters. When people battle you BP don't matter. Whenever you add a ally or level up I advise you to put your points into energy. Don't add anymore points to your BP unless your team total is more than your current.

If you are planning on making a team, focus on a team with a agility skilled monster, same specie and same guild monsters. You'll get more combos and those bonuses will increase your stats.

Use this link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and you can try to find a team little by little. On the bottom there is a tab named "RankA^", your best place to search monsters

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:43 pm

I would recommend not adding to bp unless your team needs it to utilize all 5 members. It recharges much faster than ep. Ep is use for so many more things and much more valuable than bp. Also if at a later time you need to increase bp to fit your team you can remove an ally and find a new one. Removing an ally will ALWAYS deduct from you ep and not bp. Once you have increase bp, the only way to reduce it back is via skill reset which is expensive.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sykoe Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:52 pm

Thank you both for the reply's. I found it very helpful.

-- Sykoe

Sykoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down