Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster stat and value questions

3 posters

Go down

Monster stat and value questions Empty Monster stat and value questions

Post by jay Mon May 07, 2012 10:51 am

Can anyone help me with this.. In the last few days, I've picked up three new monsters that I don't really know the value of, and none of them have A+ stats listed in the spreadsheet. Does anyone have an idea of either ep value or A+ level 1 stats for:

Cato
Underdark
Selene

?

(edit: Looks like underdark and selene are up to around 20 ep each?)

Underdark A stats are just insane.. his A+ can't be much better. I suspect all of these have similar values to each other. Selene would fit nicely with my demon formation, but I have no idea how good she is as an A+.. thanks for any help.

jay

Back to top Go down

Monster stat and value questions Empty Re: Monster stat and value questions

Post by Hecatonchyr Mon May 07, 2012 11:16 am

These 3 As are in the spreadsheet :

Underdark+ 6960 4640 6380 <= he is stronger than EDB+ in all stats for the same skill : keep it at all costs, you can find it at 12-15 for reg and 30 for +. Thanks to him mystic rancor is very strong and complete now.

Selene+ 5800 7540 4640 Highest def of all A+. Same price as underdark, maybe a bit more.

Cato+ 4192 5764 6288 Not really strong, about 5-7 eps reg and 10-15 for +

20 eps for Selene and Underdark is high, you can find less if you search a bit

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Mon May 07, 2012 11:33 am

Ah, the "max level" part of the spreadsheet.. I usually don't check that because it's so incomplete. Thanks!

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Yik Mon May 07, 2012 12:49 pm

Can u tell me what the price of DKR ?

Yik

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Mon May 07, 2012 6:44 pm

Just musing..

The problem with the EP system is that there's really no way to get EPs reliably (I can't play for a week and get an EP anywhere), and the people who HAVE EPs don't want anything that isn't Elite or higher. The people who have fifty A's and have them all priced in EPs are selling to who exactly?

The only thing a player can get reliably is gold, and there's no way to trade that.

As a result, there's really no good way for me to ever trade up 2 A monsters for a better A monster.. because nobody who has that better one wants two worse A's, and nobody who wants one of those worse A's has currency they can spend.

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down