Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help a noob out :D

4 posters

Go down

Help a noob out  :D  Empty Help a noob out :D

Post by Pmtaint Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:27 pm

So i recently got tired of RoB and wanted to take a break from all the retardedness that was going on in RoB. Found a friend who referred me to this game. looks decent so now im into playing it. so i'd just like some noob advice( im tryranny). From my guess sin is gonna be expensive due to the amount of players that are sin.

Also i'd like to know the trade value around here like wats are the top tier A's A+'s AA(not that i will probably get any soon) and mid tiers, and last but not least low tiers(raelly bad 1's) and how much EP it would cost depending on the tiers.

Last but not least can i just get some general value for the cards i have?

Sprout dragon
Time void golem
Spear knight gillman
evilmoth
lindwurm
pabilsag
child of pit
ssea of cloud dragon

Thanks every advice i can get will help Very Happy

Pmtaint

Back to top Go down

Help a noob out  :D  Empty Re: Help a noob out :D

Post by Sameldi Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:46 pm

Well, honestly depending on what you think is top-tier the prices can vary.

Here's what cha got so far

Sprout dragon - You could probably get something good from this one, wyrms are one of the most sought after species
Time void golem- This one has good stats, but this one is common, so not much worth in it anymore.
Spear knight gillman- mid-common, there's an okay worth to it, but it's not going to be that great
evilmoth- although not all that great in stats, people are willing to pay for it due to the 'newness' of this monster so far as well as the species. This one will definitely be dropping in price later on though
lindwurm- this one is pretty good, and if you evolve it, it'll be valuable because it's a wyrm and has agility, you can get around the range of 6-10ep more or less
pabilsag- common, at most you'd only get 1-3ep
child of pit- this is one of the most common As there are, but a lot of people keep it for the agility skill, which is one of the most useful skills.
sea of cloud dragon- This one is a new one so the price on this one will be higher, I'm thinking 8-15 ep, depending on who you ask, again after the newness the prices are going to drop

-AAs are the best in the game and cost an upward of 100-150+
-As with bp 21+ are considered elites and are going to be more expensive than your usual A
-As with 15 and lower bp are the ones that people are willing to sacrifice, nearly not even 1 ep, hardest to sell as a monster, more success if selling their skill

Energy potions are the currency in this game so if you have to, use them sparingly

Species that are sought after the most:
Wryms, Brutes, and Demons

Hum....not much else I can say, hope this helps. Oh, and if you want to see what monsters are in the game currently, check out the DS bestiary.
Sameldi
Sameldi

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberator Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:15 am

Sprout dragon is current event creature, which means its price is insanely high, but due to its bp, after event, its price will drop dramatically.

Liberator

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:42 am

Sea of clouds dragon is worth probably a little higher than 15. Its 25bp and has agility so has better overall than lindwurm and much rarer. Wyrm teams are the best specie combo for rancor at the moemnt so both lind and cloud are fairly popular, A good way to learn about pricing is browse the top 3 in current battle ranking. People post price of monsters there.

Sprout dragon goes for alot right now. I would recommend auctioning it now while price is high as you'll unlikely get that much use out of it as a new player with the progression bonus. You'll get way more from an auction. Ask for either ep or full maxed team with good skills. People will be willing to give a A+ maxed team or more for it but its price is dropping as event progress so the sooner you sell the better.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down