Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noob

4 posters

Go down

Noob  Empty Noob

Post by Alchemyst93 Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:41 am

Hey all im new to dark summoners and im tyranny. I have 2 questions. One y is everyone in the sin guild and anyone have tips for a tyranny guild? I have 2 darklords and im still at a loss

Alchemyst93

Back to top Go down

Noob  Empty Re: Noob

Post by ReynaGade Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:23 am

Not every one is Sin but it could be based on the ATK but it's to each his/her own. As for tyranny, focus mainly on mobs in the same kind, mainly psycho. Just as they told me, take it one step at a time and you'll be able to get what's necessary. But if you can, try and get some of the same rarity rank, doesn't have to be all A's, but it helps. Try and grab one with agility up at least. Best case is to not think about it and do some minor calculations for the best results

ReynaGade

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:26 am

There are alot more sin players because its historical. When it first started Sin was focused on attack so many players chose that and Sin wins all the cross guild battles and most of the strongest players were all in Sin so easiest to get strong allies there as ally were guild restricted until a month or 2 ago.

Ateam has changed the focus and makes it really expensive to be in Sin to try to discourage people from choosing that guild though starting player has no way of knowing that so I think its a fail strategy. Sin monsters are typically the rarest and most expensive due to intense competition. In past events the lowest ranked Sin player beasts 90% of Rancor ranked player and this event is set to go the same way. Many established players are too invested now to switch.

As for building team. Try to use monsters from your own guild. You get a 5-10% bonus to all its stats. After that go for A+ and same species. Leveling A is generally a waste of money since when you evolve to A+ they reset to level 1. Safe any energy and battle potion you have and trade it to get monsters for your team. For tyranny I would recommend a psycho winged brute team its relatively cheap and easy to assemble and at high skill really effective. Many established players still use it.

1. white winged elite+
2. white winged oracle+
3. silvery goddess queen+
4. lord of oppression+
5. midnight valkyrie+

there are also alot of other psycho brutes that is not winged that can be used in place of these for just a brute team to start.

good luck,
Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by PFSed Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:26 am

here's another tip: save your energy potions. They are quite valuable and are a waste for you to use with the limited amount of energy you have starting out!

PFSed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down