Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Older events return?

5 posters

Go down

Older events return? Empty Older events return?

Post by sumdark Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:51 am

Hello, farao

ATeam brings nearly every Event out a progress monster.
Will those Events return, so that i can use a progress Monster
- like Paimon for example - again ?

sumdark

Back to top Go down

Older events return? Empty Re: Older events return?

Post by dan Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:55 am

The event monsters are A-Team's way of getting you to shell out cash for dark summons, so I doubt you'll be able to reuse event monsters. However, most of them are still very good in a party.

Although, it would be great to see monsters with general bonuses, such as lowering boss stats, increasing mission progression, gold drop, &c.

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemo Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:33 am

Is there somewhere to suggest things to A-Team? I'd love to see an event that ranks players against each other according to level. I hate that someone lvl 100 gets double the energy back for using one EP than I do, it makes competing in events all that much harder

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by sumdark Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:02 am

info+iphone+dsummoner@support.a-tm.co.jp

This is the adress to contact them. I recieved my answer for some question/suggestion at 2:00 am est. the next day.

What about the B tournament. May it will return, or maybe a c tournament. I want to be just rdy for an event before it comes out.

sumdark

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:48 am

Deemo wrote:I hate that someone lvl 100 gets double the energy back for using one EP than I do, it makes competing in events all that much harder
I think A-Team is very happy that players would need to spend twice as much on EP than they otherwise would have to.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by dr4ko Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:52 am

I think older proggresion never work with future events.

Reason: If u want new progression ATeam only want ur cash xD

But i think older events like B's Tournament maybe will return someday.

dr4ko
dr4ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemo Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:40 pm

@ryesteve
You make a very, very good point! On the other hand, it might actually promote more people to buy EP if they used an event that ranked people against other players at a similar level range. I'd never buy EP to compete right now, as I know I have zero chance against level 100+ players with 600 energy and 100's of EP saved up. If the discrepancy in progress was a little closer, I might want to buy those last few (or 24) EP to make the grind to that top tier. It might also encourage more players to buy summons for event monsters too. It's dicey either way, but it might be a good idea to try it out one time and see where it takes their earnings for an event. But hey, if it ain't broke, well you know the rest haha

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down