Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which should I ask for in return for Deep Dark Demon?

4 posters

Go down

Which should I ask for in return for Deep Dark Demon? Empty Which should I ask for in return for Deep Dark Demon?

Post by DJ Masterb34r Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:02 am

Maybe this should be in a different topic, so Mods please move this if you feel it appropriate; but it seems as though DDD, Plague Dragon, and Brave Pharoah have roughly equivalent values. My friend reeeeally wants the DDD I just summoned, and I'm wondering what I should get in return. I don't play undead or wyrms, nor do I plan to. So they're gonna be trade fodder. I know that in game monitoring of trade walls and such is a must, and specific cases can be completely odd, but just in general...what's the opinion? Thanks!

Oh yeah, what's a guy gotta do to get a Midnight Valkyrie? How about Enchanting Alraune? I really want that card.....

DJ Masterb34r

Back to top Go down

Which should I ask for in return for Deep Dark Demon? Empty Re: Which should I ask for in return for Deep Dark Demon?

Post by Loki Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:16 am

DDD is actually a pretty decent card what is he offering you

Loki

Back to top Go down

Which should I ask for in return for Deep Dark Demon? Empty Re: Which should I ask for in return for Deep Dark Demon?

Post by DJ Masterb34r Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:32 pm

She has nothing to offer me that I'm interested in, which is frustrating to her since she really wants the card. I figured Plague Dragon and Brave Pharaoh are about equal, so perhaps I'd just switch them around...or wait for her to summon white wings of hope LOL

Truthfully I wanna be nice, so I'm not gonna push for all I can get for him (I don't and won't play demons....I do that in the other TCG's...DS is psycho brutes for me)

Only thing is, seems like DDD is in higher demand than those cards despiet their seemingly equal EP value.

DJ Masterb34r

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:47 pm

Lol well if it doesnt work out let me know I have some psycho brutes. Thats good of you being a friend

Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:55 pm

True that they are about the same value, if i were to trade DDD i would take Brave Pharaoh since is a little more rare than plague Dragon. If she really wants DDD maybe she can add 1-2 EP or you can be a good friend and give it to her in 1 for 1 trade.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Masterb34r Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:06 pm

Cool, I'm gonna go ahead and trade 1 for 1 for the pharoah, despite how badly I wanna use him in a package to get something nice Sad BEING A GOOD FRIEND SUCKS! Thank you for the input, though.

Just wondering though, Loki, which brutes are you in posession of? My formation is Venessa, WWSP, WWE, Slave Dance Sorceress, Elf Commander.

I figure Elf commander is gonna be the first to be replaced, followed by Slave Dance...I know I'm gonna look for SGQ pretty soon, as I am collecting the loot for her crystal now, and then it seems like my best options to complete the formation are the super-rares...

DJ Masterb34r

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:09 pm

Magic Bolt Clarrisa, White Winged Colossus, Blade Giant, And two more A's But theyre minor players

Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:11 pm

yeah, you have to replace Elf commander. SG Queen is a good replacement... then is gonna be hard to find elites: Clarissa, WW Hope, Victoria (super rare)
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by astrosabre Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:35 am

victoria is a demon O.o
astrosabre
astrosabre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down