Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question on Rewards for Boss Kills

4 posters

Go down

Question on Rewards for Boss Kills Empty Question on Rewards for Boss Kills

Post by Frolon Thu May 29, 2014 8:53 pm

I have a question about the battle events that have Boss of Catastrophe and Boss of Desire. (one's coming up now - Night of the Shivers)

I have beaten hundreds of the Boss of Desire in similar past events but never gotten a top reward except the featured one, and that only 0-2 per event. Almost no AAs, and if gotten are always fairly low BP (never any AAA)

- Is this what everyone else finds?

- If not, what difficulty are the bosses you face?

Additional info:
I usually fight low level (1-20) Ultimate bosses. I've fought up to level 120 or so where they have more health than a Boss of Catastrophe but the experience was so bad (with no good drops) so I stopped.

Seems like I should get more when comparing it to the other common battle event (the one with lots of fodder creatures per step.) There I commonly get good rewards. It is a tougher boss, but still...

Frolon

Back to top Go down

Question on Rewards for Boss Kills Empty Re: Question on Rewards for Boss Kills

Post by EdwardStarbuck Thu May 29, 2014 8:58 pm

I've been equally unlucky in these types of events, I don't care for them.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Question on Rewards for Boss Kills Empty Thanks

Post by Frolon Fri May 30, 2014 2:56 am

EdwardStarbuck wrote:I've been equally unlucky in these types of events, I don't care for them.

Thank you. I appreciate getting a Squirrel's response too  Very Happy 

I like the idea of this event a lot, it's true though it's not got the best payback. I think it's worse now too since they now require many more bosses defeated. It now makes sense to attack lots of little bosses unless you're really going for the highest rewards (like top 10 rank, top ) which is kind of silly.

Frolon

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Fri May 30, 2014 9:32 am

I got an AAA once, forget it's name, the psycho wyrm several of these events ago...got it from my 3rd catastrophe boss...naturally I got excited and the next few of these events I went all out, never to repeat my success again.  I have since given up.

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF Sat May 31, 2014 5:40 pm

I kept track for Sierra of Spirits II for a while.  Here's the totals after 50 bosses:

1K ally15
1K gold12
SoW6
my 100 elixir3
SoW+4
my 100 EP3
B summon2
Dark summon1
4 Vitality stones1
MyBP1
10K gold1
my 100 BP1
I kept going to around 80 bosses all told and didn't get anything better than a MyBP. 

I did get the first jiggle boss -- Glithel? (before she was called the Boss of Desire), but haven't gotten anything worthwhile from bosses of desire since then.  Of course, they usually sell for 4-5 ep, so even if I got a Boss of Desire, so what?

But I'll still probably buy a +m prog and knock off a few bosses of catastrophe in order to get a decent rank this time.

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:54 pm

I've beaten 40 bosses now and total crap.  Nothing good.  Other than the cypher AA brute.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:55 am

I've been super lucky this event, stopped at 186 bosses, 5 AAAs. The fifth was the reward for 165 bosses.  Even if I sell them at 50 ep each I'll make a profit.

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:13 pm

echoside wrote:I've been super lucky this event, stopped at 186 bosses, 5 AAAs. The fifth was the reward for 165 bosses.  Even if I sell them at 50 ep each I'll make a profit.
Wow, that's a great event for you then.  I have gotten lucky in past events, but this one not so much.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:00 pm

These are the only ones I usually go for, I'll only halfway participate in others.  Because of that, I spend a bit more time on these, went all weekend long much to the dismay of my wife. Sold my progs last night for almost no loss but now I miss them today because I have nothing interesting to spend my bp on.

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:07 pm

echoside wrote:These are the only ones I usually go for, I'll only halfway participate in others.  Because of that, I spend a bit more time on these, went all weekend long much to the dismay of my wife. Sold my progs last night for almost no loss but now I miss them today because I have nothing interesting to spend my bp on.
Ha, yeah, I don't spend nearly half the time on the game that I used to, but now that my GF no longer plays, she gives me a lot of crap about being on my phone.  Fortunately she likes all the people that were in my clan, so if I'm on chatting with the guys and gals on the chat app, she'll jump on too to talk.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down