Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greedy people are making DS suck big time

+9
TrencH
kyan
livingdeadgrrrl
dan
sacredone1
rekt
The only god
Mortium
Default629
13 posters

Go down

Greedy people are making DS suck big time Empty Greedy people are making DS suck big time

Post by Default629 Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:54 am

I've always been a fair trader. And sometimes even giving people deals that they'd never see other wise.. But now people try to tell me that my Asura ain't worth mote than 20 energy potions... Can someone tell me when the value of the best A rank monster dropped down to Noob A status

Default629

Back to top Go down

Greedy people are making DS suck big time Empty Re: Greedy people are making DS suck big time

Post by Mortium Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:32 am

I believe it was when the winged demon combo was popularised (even though they don't realise that there is no agi in that formation).

Having said that, I still use Asura in my demon team and will continue doing so until something better comes out. Looking forward to the Balrog appearing, that's going to be even more kick ass!

By the way, can I ask a question:

What is your favoured combo of Sin demons? (non-AA)

I'd prefer Asura, Endless, Paimon, Pit and Kali over Endless, Paimon, Beelz, Abyss & DDD any day of the week. If there were dodge B's in the game though I would really like to try DDD in the formation though.
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Greedy people are making DS suck big time Empty Re: Greedy people are making DS suck big time

Post by Default629 Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:22 am

Asura is still my fav. But the winged demon team has proven to be very useful against a lot of AA teams. Soon as I'm able to max out their skills, My team will be:
Asura
Abyss- dec. att
Paimon- inc. def or agility if I can ever find one
Endless.
DDD.
The good thing my DDD is that I've been able to get him up to skill lvl 9 with only 9 monsters. And for some reason they are very cheap at auction.

Default629

Back to top Go down

Post by Default629 Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:23 am

Who's balrog by the way

Default629

Back to top Go down

Post by The only god Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:23 pm

I actually didnt play for 3 day, then, when i got back in the game, all the monsters other than AA where worth nothing. WTF happened during these 3 day?
The only god
The only god

Back to top Go down

Post by rekt Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:44 pm

The only god wrote:I actually didnt play for 3 day, then, when i got back in the game, all the monsters other than AA where worth nothing. WTF happened during these 3 day?

Just to clarify the reason why prices are so crappy for As is that ATEAM is letting people summon As so commonly, not limited edition ones (like library As). By doing this they fucked up the market because with so many, people will keep lowering their prices just to sell theirs. Yes AAs do modify the prices but mainly the reason is the large numbers of summons.

Another factor is Energy Potions aka EPs are sooo scarce. People are trying to get EPs so they sell so low and it affects other players. With these events DEMANDING high number use of EPs then it messes up the market too. FYI if you wan to buy a AA, you can buy one for 70-200 EPs during the Clan AA Event Very Happy lol!

By giving us so many darksummons, A summons and sometimes event summons people are able to get lots of As.

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by sacredone1 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:52 pm

You forgot people abusing new accounts...factor that in too >_>

sacredone1

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:54 pm

A's that can't be used in good parties are now just collection bait and skill sacs. Especially with the ease of getting many of the new high BP A's. It's easier for new players to get started with good parties, but makes it shit for trading away ones you have.

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by livingdeadgrrrl Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:55 pm

I do not find A summons to be overly common. Not anything more exciting then the stupid Spider and Horned Warrior which nobody wants anyways.
livingdeadgrrrl
livingdeadgrrrl

Back to top Go down

Post by The only god Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:59 pm

The worst is that it make AA`s price even higher. i am lucky i summoned some, but how can someone that dont have any AA get one? i mean, monsters that were worth 80+ ep before are hardly 20 now...
The only god
The only god

Back to top Go down

Post by Default629 Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:05 pm

My cOmmon A's have been nothing space fillers for a long time. At least now I can put their skills to good use as power ups. Since Dark Summoner started I've missed 1 day in 4 months, and I. Must say that I've seen a lot of changes for the worse. During the first tower event I'd put Asura on sale for 40 ep and get 100. Yesterday I put Asura up for 40 and got offered 8 ep and 4 B monsters. I found that guy in battle ranking and I'm planning on paying him a visit everyday at the stroke of midnight.. Which is only 8 pm where I'm at. GOTTA GO: to be continued

Default629

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:25 pm

"I have 5 mid-range A's up for auction and I won't accept anything less than 100 EP or an AA."

:: shakes head ::

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Default629 wrote:Asura is still my fav. But the winged demon team has proven to be very useful against a lot of AA teams. Soon as I'm able to max out their skills, My team will be:
Asura
Abyss- dec. att
Endless.
DDD.
The good thing my DDD is that I've been able to get him up to skill lvl 9 with only 9 monsters. And for some reason they are very cheap at auction.

It depends on whether the AA has agi in its formation or not. If it does than pit is not as useful but if it doesn't than pit allows you to attack first and that usually means a win.

Has dodge been useful? I used to think that its awesome but having try wolf and DDD in my formation for awhile, I haven't found it to do much. Seems I missed as much as dodge against opponents with no dodge skill. Granted they were only skill 1 but still doesn't seem to have any impact. Think def up or atk down is more useful and much much easier to level for survivability.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by rekt Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:20 pm

kyan wrote:
Default629 wrote:Asura is still my fav. But the winged demon team has proven to be very useful against a lot of AA teams. Soon as I'm able to max out their skills, My team will be:
Asura
Abyss- dec. att
Endless.
DDD.

It depends on whether the AA has agi in its formation or not. If it does than pit is not as useful but if it doesn't than pit allows you to attack first and that usually means a win.

Has dodge been useful? I used to think that its awesome but having try wolf and DDD in my formation for awhile, I haven't found it to do much. Seems I missed as much as dodge against opponents with no dodge skill. Granted they were only skill 1 but still doesn't seem to have any impact. Think def up or atk down is more useful and much much easier to level for survivability.

Kyan

I'm pretty sure they might not have agility. Have you seen the direction Ateam is going? New monsters have new abilities.

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by The only god Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Dan we see that so often... but you forgot the NO DRU part. if i could trade 5 medium A for any AA i would do it, even if for a dru
The only god
The only god

Back to top Go down

Post by TrencH Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:42 pm

In addition to some of the points made about the reasoning behind the drops in price or value of the As....The BP of the new current As has gone up and seems to continue doing so.

I will totally agree with the point that way more As have circulated due to the last 2 events. I have been playing this game since its release and in the last to events it seems As has fallen from the sky. Some which I remember really having to wheel and deal for (Like Gigas) is damn near trash now. I basically use anything under 19BP to help me skill up. Even if you could get some EP from them its going to take so long getting someone to bite on a trade its just better for the sake of inventory space to use them for skillups or outright sell them.

BTW...I still cringe when I get the Bloodblob A and the Horned Warrior (and all of their Pallete swap look-a-likes...)

Playing the devils advocate, I am sure the game wants to help some of the lower level / new guys get a leg up and get up to speed in the game so they have a fighting chance..and that will help ppl from getting overwhelmed and just giving up.

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by éckas Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:01 am

Balrog is indeed a classic winged impulse demon!

I would like to use it in my formation in the future when the prices drop.

I use the winged demon formation right now, but presence of an winged impulse demon with agility would seal the deal with all the compositions.
éckas
éckas

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecatonchyr Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:12 am

Clearly I am sick of this BP increase, economy is totally fucked up as a TVG or EDB, FBF... Is worth 2-3 eps ??! A prog monster with 24 BP 70-100 eps ? Now what, in 2 months prog monsters will have an average of 30-35 BPs and cost 300 eps ?

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortium Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:15 am

I had balrog in my formation and I have to say he didn't make a massive difference. He shares the same skill as Paimon, who is better statted in my opinion.

Maybe a skill change on either of them and it would work though. Though the clincher of my decision to not use winged demons revolves totally around the lack of an Agility up monster.
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:30 pm

Hecatonchyr wrote:Clearly I am sick of this BP increase, economy is totally fucked up as a TVG or EDB, FBF... Is worth 2-3 eps ??! A prog monster with 24 BP 70-100 eps ? Now what, in 2 months prog monsters will have an average of 30-35 BPs and cost 300 eps ?
In 2 months, prog monsters will still cost what the market will bear. Which means they're worth whatever they enable you to get.

In this case, a single prog+ can enable a clan to get 25 AA's (by sharing it). So it's not too surprising that they cost a lot.

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:03 am

Mortium wrote:I had balrog in my formation and I have to say he didn't make a massive difference. He shares the same skill as Paimon, who is better statted in my opinion.

Maybe a skill change on either of them and it would work though. Though the clincher of my decision to not use winged demons revolves totally around the lack of an Agility up monster.

Balrog+ has better stat than paimon+ in all catagories. He's the highest attack monster of any A+'s and winged to boot. He won't make a huge difference but should be better than existing. If nothing else as a direct replacing for paimon. The only thing I have against him is its the ugliest card in the game. Arg....

If you don't like him. Sell it fast while price is still astronomical.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:05 am

Hecatonchyr wrote:Clearly I am sick of this BP increase, economy is totally fucked up as a TVG or EDB, FBF... Is worth 2-3 eps ??! A prog monster with 24 BP 70-100 eps ? Now what, in 2 months prog monsters will have an average of 30-35 BPs and cost 300 eps ?

A little bit of me die when someone sent me a TVG as part of a inc attack package for 1 ep. Sad

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Greedy people are making DS suck big time Empty Re: kyan's feelings

Post by Zephyroth Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:49 am

I second that emotion... T_T

Zephyroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down