Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greedy People.

+8
Merren
DarkClouD
A+HASTE
JinkoNeko
Vorpal
Kristoth
NightMend
sjared23
12 posters

Go down

Greedy People. Empty Greedy People.

Post by sjared23 Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:26 am

Think it's greedy for people to sit on monsters they don't need for the hell of it? Why not help lowers out. It's just a game right?

sjared23
sjared23

Back to top Go down

Greedy People. Empty Re: Greedy People.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:28 am

I know, right?

I've had to kill myself for what little I have just because no one will trade anything.

I did get lucky with my Sky Dragon though, I traded my Djinn for him and I couldn't be happier~

Back to top Go down

Post by NightMend Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:30 am

You walk down the street in your suit going for work. You look at your Kenneth Cole watch that your mother gave you as your 27th birthday present. As you're about to enter the building on the next block, you spot a homeless man. Now you ponder, you could either help this man out who looks legible for work, or you could just ignore him like the hundreds of people that pass by him most of the time. You forgot that you're late for work and end up ignoring him to get to the building.

*Shorter version*
Point is, if you found a really rare monster, would you give it away? Probably not. Same concept.

NightMend
NightMend

Back to top Go down

Post by sjared23 Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:33 am

I'm not talking about the rare of the rares. I'm not retarded like that. But the people that have 50 B's and B+'s and so forth. Why? Not like I want them. Just for collection purposes. That's all I'm saying.
sjared23
sjared23

Back to top Go down

Post by NightMend Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:38 am

Well tbh, i would give you mine, but i just sacrificed most of them lol. i find them pointless ;_;
NightMend
NightMend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoth Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:40 am

I think I'm one of the greedy people ~.~

I've got a bunch of B/B+'s sitting around...It's not like I'm hoarding it or collecting, since max monster limit is 100. There's still too little I know about this game. One of these unused storage monsters might be useful in some unique mutation or something D:

Of course, I don't mind parting with copies.

Kristoth

Back to top Go down

Post by NightMend Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:42 am

How'd you get ur monster limit to like 100? mines only at 50 atm =O
NightMend
NightMend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristoth Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:46 am

Mine is at 80 lol <3 it says the limit is 100 though.

back when it was tweet for 300 soul points, I used it for monster limit boosts instead of dark summon/pots Very Happy

Kristoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorpal Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:19 pm

Well, some people are just hesitant to sell. As for me, I always try to find the best deal before trading.
Vorpal
Vorpal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JinkoNeko Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:51 pm

As ghandi put it “Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed.”

People are inherently greedy by nature. You find the exceptions here and there with those philanthropists but at the same time it holds true generally. Ignore the inactive and people holdin onto stuff. If it wasn't meant to be then it wasn't meant to be.

JinkoNeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorpal Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:22 pm

JinkoNeko wrote:As ghandi put it “Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed.”

People are inherently greedy by nature. You find the exceptions here and there with those philanthropists but at the same time it holds true generally. Ignore the inactive and people holdin onto stuff. If it wasn't meant to be then it wasn't meant to be.

What the hell is this? Rolling Eyes

Razz
Vorpal
Vorpal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by A+HASTE Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:10 pm

NightMend wrote:You walk down the street in your suit going for work. You look at your Kenneth Cole watch that your mother gave you as your 27th birthday present. As you're about to enter the building on the next block, you spot a homeless man. Now you ponder, you could either help this man out who looks legible for work, or you could just ignore him like the hundreds of people that pass by him most of the time. You forgot that you're late for work and end up ignoring him to get to the building.

*Shorter version*
Point is, if you found a really rare monster, would you give it away? Probably not. Same concept.

Holy shit that was good. LMAO

A+HASTE

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkClouD Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:11 pm

How can one be greedy, if all are given the same oppertunity?... by the time you start playing the game, assuming you have yourself 10 allies, that added you when you posted your ID on the app page, you would have a party of B monsters from the Dark Summoning. Thus, all are given this equal oppertunity, so I don't understand, I'm greedy because I happen to have B and B+ that I won't give away, to lower players, some of which could have the same monsters. Unless what you meant, is to give a away a level 20 B/B+ monster to someone who just started playing, so that they could have an edge over other players?
DarkClouD
DarkClouD

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorpal Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Rolling Eyes I'm rolling my eyes so hard right now that my retinas are hurting.
Vorpal
Vorpal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkClouD Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:06 pm

Vorpal wrote: Rolling Eyes I'm rolling my eyes so hard right now that my retinas are hurting.

Did I make your eyes roll back? Sorry if I did, in fact my eyes roll so far back once, I saw the side of my eye sockets. True story. Very Happy
DarkClouD
DarkClouD

Back to top Go down

Post by Merren Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:03 am

I've been trying to get rid of my B/B+'s, but no-one will take them Sad
Merren
Merren

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0n Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:10 am

B/B+ are becoming the new C/C+ lol just about sac fodder now lol
Drag0n
Drag0n

Back to top Go down

Post by sjared23 Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:24 am

I guess I was just venting and what not, cause I was one of those new players that didn't know what the hell I was doing and totally messed myself up. Hell, I'm still learning.
sjared23
sjared23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumais Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:10 am

Drag0n wrote:B/B+ are becoming the new C/C+ lol just about sac fodder now lol
Yup I'm sacing mine now:s

Lumais

Back to top Go down

Post by UnderGround Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:39 pm

IMO B/B+ = C

No need to keep them. I sacrificed them all the time. EXCEPT gold golem cheers
UnderGround
UnderGround

Back to top Go down

Post by JinkoNeko Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:28 am

I sac every Non A rank unit period since I always have gold on me. Everything B+ - C are useless sacrefice fodder imo. The thing with noobs is they never make you want to help them. They almost very much so frequently send trades of 5 B's thinkin its worth an A and askin for a rare A from you like an ignorant fool. They don't even listen when you tell them unless u spend extra effort in teaching them which is frankly not our dam job if they are too lazy to just learn themselves. Don't get me wrong I do help ppl from time to time, but when i get stupid ultimatums like "give me A ranks you dont need" or such trades... I would love to attack them daily if i had the time... Ignorance is no excuse.

JinkoNeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Auren Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:47 am

My only concern with sacrificing B/B+'s is this new update coming claims to involve leveling up skills and changing skills. Since a large part of the game involves sacrificing weaker monsters to power up your stronger ones, it would make sense to require you to say, sacrifice a B/B+/A/A+ with say "enemy defense down" to your stronger guy that already has "enemy defense down" in order to level it up. But, no way to know for sure until it the update comes though.

Auren

Back to top Go down

Post by JinkoNeko Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:08 am

u get more than enough junk b's from play anyway no real reason to keep them. Just save Ally Points if anything.

JinkoNeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down