Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bs battle & Epic dark summon stones

5 posters

Go down

Bs battle & Epic dark summon stones Empty Bs battle & Epic dark summon stones

Post by Haji Mon May 28, 2012 7:30 am

For some reasons, Ateam decided to add 5 Epic dark summon stones as this week Top 1 battle reward.....

& we can only obtain 1 through the Bs battle event.. by winning (10k / 9 = 1112 times tournament as champion...Yes! you need to win 3 battles for champion!, So it is like 3336 winning for that stone Mad ) with the low battle ticket acquire rate... um... interesting .

Personally got DDD+, and only got around 10% ticket chance, and not to mention the high ep cost for each steps...

I don't think I can reach over 3k winning points before event ends, even with approximately 90% winning rate lol. (If I don't spend ridiculous amount of ep...which can simply exchange for some good elites/ even AA)

They really need to add rewards for this event or increase chances to get tickets..

Besides... anyone knows what's the different between normal Dark summon stones & Epic dark summon stones?

It doesn't look like it can summon AA anyway... so any different from normal A summon stones?

Or it is just as EPIC as its name that most likely summon the EPIC Blood Blob ?

Haji

Back to top Go down

Bs battle & Epic dark summon stones Empty Re: Bs battle & Epic dark summon stones

Post by dreadyfr Mon May 28, 2012 2:20 pm

It should be able to give AAs normally...

dreadyfr

Back to top Go down

Bs battle & Epic dark summon stones Empty Re: Bs battle & Epic dark summon stones

Post by revenge7777 Mon May 28, 2012 2:26 pm

I agree got lindwurm+ 200energy gets about 7 tickets Evil or Very Mad

revenge7777

Back to top Go down

Post by rekt Mon May 28, 2012 4:44 pm

someone here got a new AA from epic summon

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyDick Mon May 28, 2012 6:48 pm

3 epic ds. purification, mandrake, and oracle

JimmyDick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down