Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Dark Summon?

2 posters

Go down

Epic Dark Summon? Empty Epic Dark Summon?

Post by TheFury Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:32 am

It looks like in this most recent event, I'll have a real chance at making the 50 set mark (assuming the energy cost per search doesn't exceed 10 by much). I'm at 22 sets now, and just now reached the 4-ep-per-search grids.

But it might require me spending some of 'my energy potions' to get there. I am a non-paying player. I'm not sure if it's worth it - dark summons are a crapshoot, and I don't want to take the resources to get to an epic dark summon just to end up with a 'B' 50% of the time.

I've seen epic dark summons as high ranking rewards for past events (above rank a summons even). Does anyone have an idea of how they work? Rough % chances for rewards? Can anyone estimate an EP 'value' for an epic dark summon?

Thanks

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Epic Dark Summon? Empty Re: Epic Dark Summon?

Post by dan Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:40 am

Epic Dark Summons are a guaranteed A-rank or higher monsters. No B/B+'s. They are similar to rank A summons, but with the chance for the rare monsters/event monsters that are only available from Dark Summons.

The Flashback and Wisdom summons have been good to me this event. They have a very high chance of an A monsters. I'm at 40+ sets and have only gotten one B from them.

Start off with a battle or two to build up, then burn through energy until you complete a set. Wait until you can do it again since your scripts can be stolen.

I don't see that the game is worth the blowing a bunch of money on it. Although, I wish we could get more of the spoiled rich kids on the forum to by my stuff :-P

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:21 am

Is there an increased AA chance for "epic dark summons", compared to normal "rank A summons"?

Also, I've been doing exactly as you said. So far I've avoided even a single script being stolen, and I'm averaging more than 2.5 completed sets per floor : ). I'm glad it's possible to proceed through at least one of the events without spending cash.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:30 am

Lower level players have a higher chance of summoning an AA. Other than that, I don't know the specifics. I can't say how the chance for the reward epic dark summons compares to the dark summons with soul points. It's optimized to encourage you to spend more money on soul points, so reward new players who are trying it out and not reward old players who are already "hooked."

That being said, have anything to trade?

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:57 am

Thanks for the info. It's absurd lower levels have higher AA chance, but whatever.

dan wrote:That being said, have anything to trade?

Yeah, while I'm at it. All I'm really looking for is Silvery Goddess Queen (+) at the moment... I'm still figuring out the values for elites and event monsters, so I'm probably going to hold onto them just for the sake of 'not making a mistake'. But feel free to make offers if you see anything interesting.

My current list:

Team (unlikely to trade, except for punisher sphinx and scaled chimera "potentially")

AA - Taroth (Max)
A+ - Midnight Valkyrie+ (Max)
A+ - White Wings of Hope+ (Max)
A+ - Punisher Sphinx+ (Max)
A+ - Scaled Chimera+ (Max)

================

A+ - Covert

Naga+

A+ - Psycho

Slaughter Bee Queen+
Elf Commander+

A - Impulse

Nether World Dragon (Max)
Beelzebub
Scorn Black Wings
Cruel Black Wings

A - Covert

Labyrinth Minotaur
Lindwurm
Bayard the Steel Horse
Witch of Snakes
Great Horned Warrior

A - Psycho

Blood Quencher Sekhmet
Cu Chulainn the Slayer
Gigas
Child of Purification
Fafnir
White Winged Elite (Probably won't trade)
White Winged Oracle (Max) (Probably won't trade)
Elf Commander
Thunderbrand Demon

Lords

Pure Dark+
Pure Light+ (Max)
Lord of Faith
Lord of Sloth
Sky Navy Slayer
Lord of Gluttony

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down