Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How bad are the rip off dark summons!!

3 posters

Go down

How bad are the rip off dark summons!! Empty How bad are the rip off dark summons!!

Post by Marzamu Wed May 09, 2012 6:55 am

I had some itunes vouchers and invested £30 of them on SP for dark summons and during the entirety of the dark summons i received Just the 1 trashy A.
Other people had this? Just a complete rip off. Rest of the time i've mostly had non ability b's
Barely had anything in the invite summon either, there just taking the piss with it!!
Screw these people

Marzamu

Back to top Go down

How bad are the rip off dark summons!! Empty Re: How bad are the rip off dark summons!!

Post by Mortium Wed May 09, 2012 7:09 am

You certainly would have done better investing in energy potions and trading for what you want. Some trashy A's will sell for only a few EPS.
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

How bad are the rip off dark summons!! Empty Re: How bad are the rip off dark summons!!

Post by dr4ko Wed May 09, 2012 7:21 am

Only spend money in events,

In the event of the tower, x10 x100 my energy potions and at least one A guaranted (bayard, asura or lewd)

In the event of the spirits, x100 my elixir with one darksummon.

As you can see, you get more when event runs.

dr4ko
dr4ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down