Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well that's interesting Free Dark Summons

5 posters

Go down

Well that's interesting Free Dark Summons Empty Well that's interesting Free Dark Summons

Post by Demoni Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:14 pm

Know it is probably a typo but in the rewards section of the Summoner GP it says:

* Free Dark Summon
Guaranteed to Summon a Rank A Monster or higher.

Well that's interesting Free Dark Summons Photoen

Demoni
Demoni

Back to top Go down

Well that's interesting Free Dark Summons Empty Re: Well that's interesting Free Dark Summons

Post by Vallette Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:16 pm

Yeah, it's part of the boosted summons right now, or had you not noticed that yet?! All dark summons are giving rank A or higher only right now. Which, of course, means I've gotten more than I want to count of slaughter bee queens... but at least it's not a slaughter bee B rank....

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Well that's interesting Free Dark Summons Empty Re: Well that's interesting Free Dark Summons

Post by Deathblob Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:25 pm

I got Naga and Lightning Core from my free dark summons. Sad
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:37 am

Woo-hoo! I have saved up (and will use up Sunday) 11 free dark, 6 free Rank A, 2 free bingo, 1 revived, and many ally invite (33 by Sunday, most from Twitter campaign, rest were from before current invite campaign, none from current one unfortunately). Over 50 free summons. Smile
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by kromagdon Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:07 pm

Best I got from them is Hellish Hazeling.

kromagdon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down