Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lab Summons

+2
TheFury
darthbarf
6 posters

Go down

Lab Summons Empty Lab Summons

Post by darthbarf Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:02 am

Hey all,

I'm curious as to what kinds of summons people have been receiving from the Lab event. So far, I've pulled a lot of Bs, and some bad As. The best I've gotten is a Lindwurm and a White Winged Colossus (btw, anyone know what that's worth? I think it's an event-exclusive monster, but if everyone's pulling it, prob not worth much.)

darthbarf

Back to top Go down

Lab Summons Empty Re: Lab Summons

Post by TheFury Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:42 am

darthbarf wrote:Hey all,

I'm curious as to what kinds of summons people have been receiving from the Lab event. So far, I've pulled a lot of Bs, and some bad As. The best I've gotten is a Lindwurm and a White Winged Colossus (btw, anyone know what that's worth? I think it's an event-exclusive monster, but if everyone's pulling it, prob not worth much.)

I would sell WWC as fast as you can, if possible. It is an event exclusive monster, but there will be a ton of them, and it has a horrible, horrible skill when leveled up which makes it useless for the psycho creation team at this point in time. I see people trying to sell them for 4 EP, but I would sell mine for 2 happily.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by zajef7 Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:56 am

What is his horrible skill?
zajef7
zajef7

https://sites.google.com/site/darksummonertrade/

Back to top Go down

Post by Karloo Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:39 am

My 2 flashback sumons were B's. Sad
Karloo
Karloo

Back to top Go down

Post by Khastarax Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:53 am

So far I have got (if I am not mistaken by mixing up some other summoning that I have done):
Fafnir, Wyrm summon
Spite Devil Mage. from flashback
Elf Commander, Brute summon
Blunt Blade Devil from the event exclusive summon
B and C junk.
Khastarax
Khastarax

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:25 pm

zajef7 wrote:What is his horrible skill?

Heal

If there is a good team that can be built with this skill, I don't know of it yet. Instead, it will detract from most teams, especially any agility team. Worse than no skill.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:25 pm

TheFury wrote:
zajef7 wrote:What is his horrible skill?

Heal

If there is a good team that can be built with this skill, I don't know of it yet. Instead, it will detract from most teams, especially any agility team. Worse than no skill.

Totally agree. Heal is less than useless. Might possibly be worse than slumber. Was hoping that it will be anther winged brute given the name but creation /sigh. seems like Ateam is pushing psycho creation in place of brutes.

Kyan

P.S. Have gotten a few As from summons. Seem to be more than past events of this type. My clan mate got a madflame from flashback. Didn't think it was even possible to summon it as it was a ranking reward. Seem there are alot of bugs in this event. Smile

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down