Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EX Skills - What would you do?

2 posters

Go down

EX Skills - What would you do? Empty EX Skills - What would you do?

Post by Delrah Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:42 pm

I have a full EX formation, but I can't afford the Soul of Skill's needed to skill up. Should I wait it out in hopes the + skills become more available to skill up? or should I use skill spirits and switch the skills over to the regular ones?

Right now I'm not using my full EX team due to lack of skills, a AA+ formation with Agi up can still beat it.  I'm using a team with 3 EX and 2 AA+ with IPA, and Impulse down. The team is fine for taking on Sin AA+ teams with Agi up, but I would much rather have the full power if my EX team since I have one.

Help! I can't decide what to do...

Delrah

Back to top Go down

EX Skills - What would you do? Empty Re: EX Skills - What would you do?

Post by rkhtse Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:57 pm

Soul of skill is expensive and it is required 19 Sos to bring from skill level 1 to 20. You can buy a full tune AAA+ with that amount of resources.

The price of SOS won't drop a lot because there are too many EX teams existing and everyone needs 19 x 5 = 95 soul of skill ideally.

So I will suggest you to skill change 2 or 3 of them first, and then make decision later.
rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down