Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coleze's Store of SKILLS! Now Also Trading Skills 4 Skills! (Includes Price List!) Updated 1/30/13

Go down

Coleze's Store of SKILLS! Now Also Trading Skills 4 Skills! (Includes Price List!) Updated 1/30/13 Empty Coleze's Store of SKILLS! Now Also Trading Skills 4 Skills! (Includes Price List!) Updated 1/30/13

Post by coleze Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:31 pm

Hello and thanks for looking!

I am looking to sell skill packs of various different skills. Listed below are the skills I have, the number of individual monsters in stock (of that type), and their price in ep. I take bp also, and the rate I'll currently accept bp at is 2:1 (bp:ep).

If two skills have the same price, feel free to order a mix&match skill pack of those skills (example: 'I want 3x DEA(1) and 2x DED(1)'), and the price will remain the same.

NEW! - I'm currently looking for certain skills myself! Open to trading my skills for yours, please use the prices below to guide your offers! (note: I'm not currently buying skills with ep/bp, simply looking to trade skills)
The skills I'm currently looking to buy are:
Impulse Down (1) - I value these at 1ep each
Crit Up (4) -- I value these at 1ep each
IPD (4) -- I value these at 2ep each
Heal (1) -- I value these at 1ep each
IDR (1) -- I value these at 2ep each
DED (1) and (4) - I value DED(1) as I do DEA(1) below. I value DED(4) @ 2ep

Skills I Currently Have For Trade/Sell:

Health Up (4) || 1x available || 1skill:4ep
Preemptive (4) || 2x available || 1skill:1ep

Health Up (1) || 2x available || 3skill:2ep, or 1skill:1ep
Agility (1) || 8x available || 3skill:2ep, or 1skill:1ep

DEA (1) || 11x available || 5skill:2ep, or 1skill:0.5ep
IPA (1) || 6x available || 5skill:2ep, or 1skill:0.5ep
Crit Rate (1) || 7x available || 5skill:2ep, or 1skill:0.5ep

Preemptive (1) || 6x available || 5skill:1ep
Slumbering (1) || 6x available || 5skill:1ep

PM me or find me in game to request a trade! My ID is: 2336481946.
The payment type must be ep/bp, unless you're offering Immoral Witch Hilda A (8ep), Snail Queen A (2ep), or any AA beast (let me know what you're looking for). Thank you and hope to hear from ya'll soon!

[u][b]

Last edited by coleze on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : now includes skills I'm looking to trade for! updated totals!)

coleze

Back to top Go down

Coleze's Store of SKILLS! Now Also Trading Skills 4 Skills! (Includes Price List!) Updated 1/30/13 Empty Re: Coleze's Store of SKILLS! Now Also Trading Skills 4 Skills! (Includes Price List!) Updated 1/30/13

Post by coleze Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:15 pm

bump! thanks for those who have purchased already!

coleze

Back to top Go down