Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still Playing, Still Having Fun!

+6
EdwardStarbuck
LazyStevz
Armitaage
rekt
mojo - Wings
SlayerChef
10 posters

Go down

Still Playing, Still Having Fun! Empty Still Playing, Still Having Fun!

Post by SlayerChef Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:55 pm

LOL- not trying to start a Jewelguy post, but holy crap is this forum depressing these days.  I know Ateam has done a lot to eff up this game, but I for one, am still playing, and still having fun.  Would I change a bunch of things that they've done, absolutely.  BUT, I'm still pumped for clan wars as are my mates.  Just throwing it out there in case anybody else wants to read/respond to a post that's not complete and utter vitriol.  (And yes, this is even after my ranking reward this morning summoned yet another.....Dru- goddammit!, LOL).

SlayerChef

Back to top Go down

Still Playing, Still Having Fun! Empty Re: Still Playing, Still Having Fun!

Post by mojo - Wings Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:05 pm

Explain why your pumped.  Decent Clan rank awards cut from top 100 to top 30.  Decent individual rank awards cut from top 500 to top 300.  My incentive to compete, cut to zero.  Why spend 400 bp to try to get the AAA when I can buy one afterwards for 300 ep?

mojo - Wings

Back to top Go down

Post by SlayerChef Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Because it's the most active my clan ever is, and because I enjoy the challenge.  And frankly, I don't have to explain shit to you.  You don't like it, don't play it, and go post on all the other negative discussions.

SlayerChef

Back to top Go down

Post by rekt Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:01 pm

SlayerChef wrote:LOL- not trying to start a Jewelguy post, but holy crap is this forum depressing these days.  I know Ateam has done a lot to eff up this game, but I for one, am still playing, and still having fun.  Would I change a bunch of things that they've done, absolutely.  BUT, I'm still pumped for clan wars as are my mates.  Just throwing it out there in case anybody else wants to read/respond to a post that's not complete and utter vitriol.  (And yes, this is even after my ranking reward this morning summoned yet another.....Dru- goddammit!, LOL).

Dru follows me in AA summons like 99% of the time lol Back then it was worth around 150-180 EPs for a reg (AA) when the first trio came out meme lol now worth 2-4 EPs or to some people def+(4) skill stack Razz hahaha

SlayerChef wrote:Because it's the most active my clan ever is, and because I enjoy the challenge.  And frankly, I don't have to explain shit to you.  You don't like it, don't play it, and go post on all the other negative discussions.

They just super mad now that it is HARD to play DS (lots of reasons lol boom) and to making EPs (that is the key reason). Some are livid because they have inventories filled with depreciating monsters and selling them all is very slow Very Happy

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:21 am

If GTeam changes just a couple of things, I'll be a happy camper, don't really have a problem with the changes they've done otherwise. Number 1, make progs tradable again. Two, remove the idiotic 10 page search limit in the market. And number three, allow us to set the skill level of monsters we want to something other than just max; a dropdown with 20 options will be just fine, users can stomach 20 options.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyStevz Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:55 am

rekt wrote:They just super mad now that it is HARD to play DS (lots of reasons lol boom) and to making EPs (that is the key reason). Some are livid because they have inventories filled with depreciating monsters and selling them all is very slow Very Happy

It's not that hard to play DS. Any kid can pick it up and understand the concepts. It's just ridiculous to COMPETE with A-team, let alone the players who still support them.

I agree with mojo on the part of clan wars being a turn off to even try and compete. With hearing a few people upset their clan gets into the top 10 and their members don't even get the top prize. The requirements are ridiculous. Flat-out not worth the investment. So why bother?

The past three events are enough to dampen the spirits of any past player with the changes they've introduced. We'll wait till A-team can actually get something right and tangible for us as well as themselves.

LazyStevz

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:35 pm

SlayerChef wrote:Because it's the most active my clan ever is, and because I enjoy the challenge.  And frankly, I don't have to explain shit to you.  You don't like it, don't play it, and go post on all the other negative discussions.

When you start a shit thread, people actually can ask you to explain your stupid thoughts.  If you don't like it, don't use the forum.  And don't be such a jerk.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 pm

Armitaage wrote:If GTeam changes just a couple of things, I'll be a happy camper, don't really have a problem with the changes they've done otherwise. Number 1, make progs tradable again. Two, remove the idiotic 10 page search limit in the market. And number three, allow us to set the skill level of monsters we want to something other than just max; a dropdown with 20 options will be just fine, users can stomach 20 options.

Add to that being able to put up more than one item for auction (so we can put up 5 skill stacks, etc), and I'd be much happier!

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by n00b-rex Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:01 pm

I love how even though Slayer tried to make an optimistic thread, the grumpy trolls still found a way to get their opinions in lol. My friend and I played this game religiously for almost a year and now play maybe 5 mins a day. We bitch in the privacy of real life and reminisce about the good ol' days. But man I hope we never get to the point of posting on every thread about how bad life has been since the new TM or no progs. Let's get some perspective guys.

Flame away, I'm expecting no less

n00b-rex

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyStevz Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:05 pm

n00b-rex wrote:I love how even though Slayer tried to make an optimistic thread, the grumpy trolls still found a way to get their opinions in lol. My friend and I played this game religiously for almost a year and now play maybe 5 mins a day. We bitch in the privacy of real life and reminisce about the good ol' days. But man I hope we never get to the point of posting on every thread about how bad life has been since the new TM or no progs. Let's get some perspective guys.

Flame away, I'm expecting no less

The problem with being optimistic to something which isn't entirely balanced will always get its fair share of pessimism. Whether you believe us to be mythical creatures who only exist to dampen the mood is an opinion compared to the recent events of DS and A-Team can you blame anyone?

I've been in a few communities where the devs cock up in the worst way. It gets toxic. A topic like this could even be passed off as trolling. But even so we shouldn't be gagging at each other's throats about someone's opinion. Lay them down and aim towards A-team, not each other.

Besides we still want to play. That must be something good right?

LazyStevz

Back to top Go down

Post by mojo - Wings Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

n00b-rex wrote:I love how even though Slayer tried to make an optimistic thread, the grumpy trolls still found a way to get their opinions in
I wasn't offering an opinion. I was asking for a clarification of the basis for his, using facts, not opinions, about the changes to the rankings awards.

mojo - Wings

Back to top Go down

Post by SlayerChef Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:12 am

Should've known better than to even try....
Mojo- apologies for the half cocked response.  I agree, new ranking set up sucks.  Last wars, my clan had a blast though- guess I let my enthusiasm get the better of me and led me to actually trying to post something positive here.  Just hoping to have some fun with the guys that I've been playing with for about a year now, that's all.  For those of us that still enjoy the game and the camaraderie, it's not always about getting the thing which will then in turn net us the most profit.  My team's set, I have stuff to trade- kind of just in this one for the fun as who knows how close to death this game actually is.
Armitaage- agreed, 100%. I'd also like to see regular event progression rewards get a little better.  Once upon a time you could do an ep event and actually earn a LOT of my ep along the way- made it easier and more fun to keep going.
n00b- Thanks for the support.
Starbuck- yeah, with a response like that, you're one to call people jerks. You're not even worth more than a nice- Get fucked buddy:) 

There you go, have I sunk back down to your negative level enough?  Maybe that'll be enough to get me banned and I won't even have an excuse to come back for more.

SlayerChef

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:20 pm

I still enjoy the game too. The last event was, in my opinion, then most fun I've played to date. (not clan wars -- I detest clan wars).

It is disheartening that the market appears to be terrible, but worst case scenario I can actually USE the items I amassed, not try to make fake "money" off a game like a virtual stock broker.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by TreyDobe Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:52 pm

LazyStevz wrote:
rekt wrote:They just super mad now that it is HARD to play DS (lots of reasons lol boom) and to making EPs (that is the key reason). Some are livid because they have inventories filled with depreciating monsters and selling them all is very slow Very Happy
It's not that hard to play DS. Any kid can pick it up and understand the concepts. It's just ridiculous to COMPETE with A-team, let alone the players who still support them.

I agree with mojo on the part of clan wars being a turn off to even try and compete. With hearing a few people upset their clan gets into the top 10 and their members don't even get the top prize. The requirements are ridiculous. Flat-out not worth the investment. So why bother?

The past three events are enough to dampen the spirits of any past player with the changes they've introduced. We'll wait till A-team can actually get something right and tangible for us as well as themselves.
I did sorta like the treasure event, I managed to aqcuire a halfway decent monster to add to my form :3
TreyDobe
TreyDobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:10 am

The newest development makes me happy, too.
This whole "Creed" monster thing... I don't know what all it means, but that's the part I like about it! New Skills! New Species! New combos! New adds to Trade market! New things to do!

Go A-Team!

Sure, people are going to hate it for some reason or another, but that's exactly what a pessimist does.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down