Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm going to quit playing Dark Summoner if _____ !

+6
applesauce
NordicAscendant
ryesteve
Magickiller
Slinger1
Ologolos
10 posters

Go down

I'm going to quit playing Dark Summoner if _____ ! Empty I'm going to quit playing Dark Summoner if _____ !

Post by Ologolos Thu May 02, 2013 5:28 pm

Fill in the blank.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

I'm going to quit playing Dark Summoner if _____ ! Empty Re: I'm going to quit playing Dark Summoner if _____ !

Post by Slinger1 Thu May 02, 2013 5:30 pm

If I forgot my password.

Slinger1

Back to top Go down

I'm going to quit playing Dark Summoner if _____ ! Empty Re: I'm going to quit playing Dark Summoner if _____ !

Post by Magickiller Thu May 02, 2013 5:49 pm

If they make the "unsummonables" summonable again.....

Waaaaiiitttt....

They have already done that.
Magickiller
Magickiller

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri May 03, 2013 9:13 am

... I die

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by NordicAscendant Fri May 03, 2013 6:06 pm

...they keep adding new features while continuing to ignore features that need improvement - auctions, comments (that small box and a 140 character limit? Really?)

That's what I'd need to quit. But most likely I'd just keep playing and spending my money while grumbling about those problems under my breath.
NordicAscendant
NordicAscendant

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Fri May 03, 2013 8:41 pm

....they make potions untradable
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Magickiller Sat May 04, 2013 1:43 am

applesauce wrote:....they make potions untradable

I believe if that happened, the whole game would die.

Don't you remember? They all ready tried to do that with the "My" Potions. Sadly that failed in the end and the market went crazy with people stocking up on potions, so they toned it down a bit.

So overall, no this will never happen, sorry to say Sad
Magickiller
Magickiller

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Sat May 04, 2013 8:43 pm

Magickiller wrote:

I believe if that happened, the whole game would die.

Don't you remember? They all ready tried to do that with the "My" Potions. Sadly that failed in the end and the market went crazy with people stocking up on potions, so they toned it down a bit.

So overall, no this will never happen, sorry to say Sad

i know lol
no potion trading=dead game=no profit
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Mon May 06, 2013 4:35 am

i was banned for selling ep

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmirror Wed May 08, 2013 11:54 pm

The game keeps taking up too much of my time. The way the game has timed events and rewards you for logging in makes it hard to keep away. Of course I can just take breaks from the game. I'll probably take one when I get my current team all the way skilled up.
Nightmirror
Nightmirror

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinzengumi Thu May 09, 2013 12:00 am

Same.
Shinzengumi
Shinzengumi

Back to top Go down

Post by bignoccah Fri May 10, 2013 4:43 pm

They don't work on the auctions. I feel I should be able to limit what players are able to offer on my auction, just like I can limit my search on auction. Tired of putting up 25million for front page and getting 30 "banking" offers.

bignoccah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down