Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark rebirth playing screenshot

+5
bacsiha
Lisu
sokiz
EdwardStarbuck
jacobs3
9 posters

Go down

Dark rebirth playing screenshot Empty Dark rebirth playing screenshot

Post by jacobs3 Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:18 pm

Dark rebirth playing screenshot Et9aDDepCNjQOIe1VFcXd2g8TBxtIX  Dark rebirth playing screenshot SNgT5rGZ56UDark rebirth playing screenshot 1OgcNExU6gYtq  Dark rebirth playing screenshot 38SlMxnD8gKGxJJHzSp2oODark rebirth playing screenshot KeORI2etFdjjDkElIv54q4F  Dark rebirth playing screenshot DwfDJjNasynvegrxQkC
Dark rebirth playing screenshot QKjbLGjSTD98  Dark rebirth playing screenshot OWkC9r2yZHbN4d7IcoixnQIVeDark rebirth playing screenshot 1Ftu2t9uzsC   Dark rebirth playing screenshot Xb5N4EkDKaPJDark rebirth playing screenshot BAAY1ahYXmKU1AviHlyoOsPfrVENfDr   Dark rebirth playing screenshot FBHUnFo5YNvnKDark rebirth playing screenshot WVEeTHezjCeVsAdW3t9X6Om53hba   Dark rebirth playing screenshot J4Z8h5fjs6

the content seems to be lacking because early.

Anyway, just my opinion,it is not fun.

jacobs3

Back to top Go down

Dark rebirth playing screenshot Empty Re: Dark rebirth playing screenshot

Post by EdwardStarbuck Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:56 pm

Seems like they're taking the Taco Bell approach: Same ingredients just wrapped up differently still resulting in diarrhea.

Last edited by EdwardStarbuck on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar problem)

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by jacobs3 Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:10 pm

EdwardStarbuck wrote:Seems like they're taking the Taco Bell approach: Same ingredients just wrapped up differently still resulting in diarrhea.

your analogy is so funny:D:D

jacobs3

Back to top Go down

Post by sokiz Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:31 pm

Dark rebirth playing screenshot FUYThl2

No more skill souls?
sokiz
sokiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisu Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:08 pm

Looks exactly the same...
And I'm not staring over again
Lisu
Lisu

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:19 am

I will start it.
Want to enjoy again the era that a junk A can worth 20ep :p

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:34 pm

Lisu wrote:Looks exactly the same...
And I'm not staring over again

I agree

I'm not opposed to the idea of an overhaul of the game

But starting from scratch in essentially the same game with a few graphical improvements and new features (scavenge)?

nah.

One thing they could (but probably won't) do is have some account transferability. It's the same monsters for the most part isn't it?

So say if in DS I can put one formation and some potions into a "time capsule", and if I enter my DS id and iid into DR, I can claim things from that time capsule gradually over time in a similar fashion to loyalty rewards; maybe reverted to level 1, but maintaining rarity and skillchanges.

so after playing for a week I can get one of my old form monsters back (say a lv1 MoonSea+ (DEA)) and a week later another random one, or some potions I deposited.

It would give people who built up a nice formation and cache of ep in DS a reason to keep playing; without being incredibly powerful from the get go (full transference of level and inventory)
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by NordicAscendant Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:45 pm

This seems rather foreboding for DS, as A team would rather create a brand new mostly new game than work on the problems in their current game. It kind of shows how much A team cares about the playerbase. I have a feeling that the major updates and fixes will slow down a bit (they don't have much room to slow down though) after this new game gets going. It looks like they put much more work into it than they have anytime recently with DS. Why not just overhaul DS into something like this? Or at least fix the rather large problems/improvements with DS like their "customer support" is most likely overflowing with? (the current auction house, text boxes, player finding, etc)

Rather strange how this new game is coming out around the same time as this new possibly disastrous auctioning update that could easily make or break DS.
NordicAscendant
NordicAscendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:29 am

EdwardStarbuck wrote:Seems like they're taking the Taco Bell approach: Same ingredients just wrapped up differently still resulting in diarrhea.

LOL  beautiful analogy
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:20 pm

Anyone else notice the hp elixir to recover hp so you can battle, so it looks like you have to keep your health up if you want to keep battling. Gonna be similar to imobsters, it is a good form of banking your gold though.

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down