Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relica (NEW FEATURE) is LIVE!!!

+38
borix
rathmorg
DevilJin6Six6
Mawrg
Rinoa
Maduk
ryesteve
ImVile
clutchjunkie
WorpeX
Vallette
lowkeyb
BlackSliver
South.sin
TreyDobe
Hecatonchyr
Marked0001
Shinzengumi
jimothy_
Roger82
Nightmirror
applesauce
JSOG
JessicaMD
larry378
episparh
B$
faithnomorex
FrankF
NordicAscendant
echoside
Miggy
bbr
sel
Ologolos
p2mc28
DollaBill
Jewelguy
42 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Relica (NEW FEATURE) is LIVE!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Relica (NEW FEATURE) is LIVE!!!

Post by Roger82 Sun May 05, 2013 6:24 am

I liked the Forgotten Island event. I started out bugged and had a formation that every battle would flip 1 monster to something from the formation I was battling, but after a few days it got fixed, and I ranked in high 4000s with 2 AAA+s and 3 AA+s with skills and a 3 x bonus. At the end was stomping most 5xAAA formations because I had picked AAs with skills and put together a formation with 3 bonuses. Hoping this new stuff will enhance the game, but as a non-paying player, I always feel at a disadvantage. Afraid to spend money after ready how many people buy these 11x Dark summons and end up with low BP A creatures. Is safer just to wheel and deal and take it slow in my opinion.
Roger82
Roger82

Back to top Go down

Relica (NEW FEATURE) is LIVE!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Relica (NEW FEATURE) is LIVE!!!

Post by jimothy_ Tue May 07, 2013 4:09 pm

I don't know if anyone has considered it, but this feature could be implemented in a way that 'saves' the A/A+ game.

Consider a scenario where you have the option to invest in Relica that give you a higher bonus, but only on A rank monsters (or that give you double bonus on A rank, or something similar). Even if these were ultimately less effective, but cheaper, they could dramatically shift teams and the market.

I don't honestly expect it, but if Relicas were both sets and had a leveling tree for customization, your choices could have a dramatic effect on which teams you were effective using.

E.g. Focus on Relica for A rank demons to make a Vic/Donner team that can destroy current AA teams - but someone who builds their Relica around the AA team will have an advantage as well.

I've always been fond of collectibles with set bonuses and customizing advancement. Allow players to legitimately specialize would be pretty awesome.

jimothy_

Back to top Go down

Post by JSOG Tue May 07, 2013 4:13 pm

What ever it is going to be, I assure you that ateam will implement it in a way to make you spend money.

JSOG

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF Tue May 07, 2013 11:40 pm

JSOG wrote:What ever it is going to be, I assure you that ateam will implement it in a way to make you spend money.

There are lots of different directions they could go, but this is the main theme that's common.

I think that one thing that's clear is that they want people battling with their high bp forms. This recent battle event and the chances for relica dropping being higher for high bp forms points to this. But why? I think they've gotten tired of people focusing on energy at the expense of battle points. My guess is that they want to make it so that it's better for high level players to have more points in BP than energy. But in order to rank in an event, you'll need a lot in energy. So what do you do? You buy a skill point reset (which can now only be bought from A-team), or you go through the hassle of dropping all your allies and re-adding them.

Another thing I've been thinking is that this could be related to the new skills (PAP, PDP, PHP). The new rewards have those skills, but there are no B monsters with them so they're costly to level, and inferior to IPA, IPD and HUP anyway. But what if Relica boosts the # of points per level that PAP/PDP/PHP helps? If so, then it could make them superior to the old skills and at the same time, help save the A game (as mentioned). I'd be surprised if this isn't the case actually -- I know A-Team has made some poor decisions, but the implementation of PAP/PDP/PHP is bad even by their standards... unless they have something up their sleeves.

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by JSOG Wed May 08, 2013 12:21 am

Yeah I was also thinking about the other new skills which will be coming. They really need to start adding B monsters with the new skills or start flooding the game with SOS. I'm sitting on 12 sos+ just waiting for that attack twice skill. Lol

JSOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Wed May 08, 2013 4:09 am

Relica is live! It says coming soon on the event page but it is actually up & running. Different items to craft at different levels. 100 bonus crystals to start off with.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Wed May 08, 2013 4:16 am

This seems like a good one... *cough*

Dull Necklace
4% chance to nullify enemy Critical Rate Up Skill

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh Wed May 08, 2013 4:53 am

So far there is positive and negative bonuses
ATK, DEF, HP , ACC, DGE, AGI
Also they come with some random skills Smile

I got 6% nullify enemy DED skill Shocked
So 1/16 chance to completely make DED(20) useless Very Happy
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinzengumi Wed May 08, 2013 5:03 am

Jewelguy, edit your first post and add the relicas posted here so we can have a list, good idea right? xD
Shinzengumi
Shinzengumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marked0001 Wed May 08, 2013 5:07 am

I got an earring that's +5% atk, and -5% enemy def. Used the 100 in sets of 20 to make stuff. So far seems like a pretty cool addition.
Not getting crystals from battles yet unless I'm missing something.

Marked0001

Back to top Go down

Post by p2mc28 Wed May 08, 2013 6:16 am

Color me impressed. This is pretty cool.

p2mc28

Back to top Go down

Post by Marked0001 Wed May 08, 2013 6:23 am

Earring of the executioner- +6% atk, -5% def
Necklace of power- +170 atk
Ring of the monk- +100def , +170hp
Wristlet of life- +150 HP

Hopefully I remembered those right. That is what I've ended up with so far if anyone is curious.

Marked0001

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh Wed May 08, 2013 6:28 am

Hearty Armlet of the Pirate
+320 Atk, +6% ACC
6% chance to nullify enemy Decrease Enemy Defense skill
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger82 Wed May 08, 2013 7:24 am

I am not winning crystals from battles yet either, wonder if it's a random thing or just not active yet.
Roger82
Roger82

Back to top Go down

Post by p2mc28 Wed May 08, 2013 7:31 am

It doesn't display won crystals, but you get them, check your Relica page.

Whoops I misread a few things (salvaged on one account and looked at "your relica" and mistook that for my crystal count).

p2mc28

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh Wed May 08, 2013 7:56 am

Winning crystals is random. I finally got 11 on my 5th battle and they ARE displayed at the end of battle report.
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF Wed May 08, 2013 9:25 am

I used in batches of 50 and got:
Necklace of Power: +170 atk
Necklace of Power: +280 atk
Necklace of Rigidity: +130 def
Armlet of Dexterity: +2% acc

Tried once with 20 crystals and got:
Dull Necklace: 3% chance to nullify CRU

Salvaging seems to give 10% of the crystal cost back. So it seems the hard part won't be getting crystals, it will be getting something good from the crafting.

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Wed May 08, 2013 9:43 am

For some reason I can't think of what ACC is.

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecatonchyr Wed May 08, 2013 9:53 am

I have done 4 times 50 crystals and got:

Earring of life HP+120
Necklace of the Merchant Def+270 Dodge-4%
Tranquil Armlet of Life HP+360 5% chance to nullify enemy agi up skill

And a really badass one

Ring of Faith Atk+9% Def+310 HP+5%

ACC is accuracy and is the opposite of dodge: more chance to hit the enemy.

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh Wed May 08, 2013 9:55 am

ACC is accuracy - opposite of Dodge

All bonuses are described in :

-> Relica -> Total Relica Bonus Effects >>

"Accuracy (ACC) :
Affects the chance that your Monsters' attacks will hit.
A Monsters' base value for this parameter increases along with their Monster rarity Rank."
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Wed May 08, 2013 9:58 am

Ah ok, thank you

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by TreyDobe Wed May 08, 2013 10:08 am

I like this new feature, it's cool that higher bp forms have a higher chance of getting crystals (or is it that bp forms get more crystals? I'm not entirely sure of this) cause the drop rate seems to be low. So far I did about 6 battles and only had one of them drop the crystals.

Anyways time to find easy battles to win and farm some crystals!
TreyDobe
TreyDobe

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Wed May 08, 2013 10:13 am

Earring of Passion -7% att -6% hp +4% dodge
Savage Gauntlet of Rigidity +420 def
Necklace of Luck +2% dodge
Greedy Armlet of Grace +400 hp -9% acc +2% dodge
Ring of Rigidity -2% def
Necklace of Awesomeness +35 agility

ok I made the last one up

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by South.sin Wed May 08, 2013 10:31 am

2 battles, no crystal.

South.sin

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Wed May 08, 2013 10:35 am

Yeah the crystals are a bit hard to come by, I get 18-20 on average 1 or 2 times in 10 battles

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next