Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cemetery of Kings

+53
Willdavis86
Dagodz
sel
Imaboss1210
keyser sose
rexvein
A_Bear
Frank Thomas
Miggy
lung_kin
SwtLaotiaNix7
Necromonger
Noc3
Marked0001
Gladiolix
Magickiller
bbr
darian
Lisu
Kahiki
-HOAX-
faithnomorex
Pseudot
echoside
South.sin
Spit_
robinsonsteve62
Ologolos
Bestron2
Tacita
Exolon
Flying Dagger
zzz1998
BigV
ryesteve
Deathwish
DevilJin6Six6
GodofSmoke
JessicaMD
borix
JSOG
cure4blues
B$
Scratch102
WorpeX
KrystaK
Jewelguy
applesauce
The Skill
bacsiha
Panda987
episparh
Shinzengumi
57 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cemetery of Kings - Page 8 Empty Re: Cemetery of Kings

Post by WorpeX Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:28 pm

Imaboss1210 wrote:Curious what top 1000 cutoff will be.

My guess is not much higher then what it is right now. I think most of the people doing this event are going for the 1,000 to 2,000 mark. haha So no one wants to go too high in floors or they will be over 1,000.... tough call!
WorpeX
WorpeX

Back to top Go down

Post by Imaboss1210 Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:09 pm

Yeah have a buddy at rank 500 something. He's stopping cause wants the AA summons. I'm good with either that or the event reward.

Imaboss1210

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:38 pm

As a covert player, I'm having a hard time telling myself that anything from an AA summon will be worth more than the 42 BP Party Health Plus monster. Even if it is an undesirable species, it is still event limited and high BP, so I'd hope it sells for more than Dru or DBE.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by sel Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:44 pm

Both reward is good regardless whether u r rank 1000 or 1001. You still get AA monster. Rank 1-1000 definitely know what powerful monster they will get while rank 1001-2000 is a gamble one off chance to get Ash(Best) or Banished(Good) or Vlad(sob).

sel

Back to top Go down

Post by Noc3 Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:22 am

anyone knows what's the ability that manipulation demon earns when plused?
Noc3
Noc3

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:37 am

According to previous event they gave us a lot of rank aa monster and i saw pp report that they have a bunch of dru vlad taroth kotone.. Or aa worth less than 50ep.
The best i remember is banish, just one time
So your choice

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinzengumi Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:50 am

Noc3 wrote:anyone knows what's the ability that manipulation demon earns when plused?

Beast down. Covert gets brute down while psycho gets demon down.
Shinzengumi
Shinzengumi

Back to top Go down

Post by The Skill Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:05 am

1000-2000 rank AA monster ? well i think max 200 players will get something decent like Ash,Quay... the others will get Taroth lol Hope more people will get them, so their price will drop Smile

Just a question : rank AA monster with all monsters of the game (event) or only the summonable AA ?

By the way, 1 000 players will get the new 42 bp monster so as a sin, it's an undead paty health plus. I'm wondering it's price since a lot will be released but it's a very strong monster, like a sin olu (high atk,hp) with a bad skil (not as bad as crit up). So people with great skill spirit (undead,covert,wyrm...) will increase its value.
200< 42bp(x) ?

The Skill

Back to top Go down

Post by GodofSmoke Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:16 am

The Skill wrote:1000-2000 rank AA monster ? well i think max 200 players will get something decent like Ash,Quay... the others will get Taroth lol Hope more people will get them, so their price will drop Smile

Just a question : rank AA monster with all monsters of the game (event) or only the summonable AA ?

By the way, 1 000 players will get the new 42 bp monster so as a sin, it's an undead paty health plus. I'm wondering it's price since a lot will be released but it's a very strong monster, like a sin olu (high atk,hp) with a bad skil (not as bad as crit up). So people with great skill spirit (undead,covert,wyrm...) will increase its value.
200< 42bp(x) ?

Its Guild based AA summon so no cypher based monsters included in it and there is nothing said that it can summon unsommonables so it probably cant

GodofSmoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisu Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:27 am

There's gonna be loads of vlads drus and taroths Smile
I don't even advertise mine anymore as noone wants them as it is....
Lisu
Lisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:35 am

ryesteve wrote:Is that because you're not playing it? Smile

It's definitely less, but not dramatically so. It takes about 30-40% more energy to complete a set now.

"Wandering Summoner" added... rewards 150 orbs when defeated.
At first I thought it was a real player, lol. Thinking it was the winner from one of those Summon Grand Prix who pulls 3 or 4 AAAs a day.

Bad news for my low level account, though... now I'm fighting nothing BUT wandering summoners on that one, who I can't beat. *sigh* there goes my random spirit.

Maybe they'll add an encounter rate up again tomorrow... *hope*
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by GodofSmoke Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:53 am

I really hoped that they will add something like McFly who gives gold and some other cool thingies, but, damn, Wandering who gives only 150 orbs and nothing more- that kinda sucks Sad

GodofSmoke

Back to top Go down

Post by borix Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:33 am

To me this is the most crappy event I have experienced in my time playing DS (now almost 6 months). Hope this type of event never comes back.

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:47 am

borix wrote:To me this is the most crappy event I have experienced in my time playing DS (now almost 6 months). Hope this type of event never comes back.

You should at least give us the reason why. To me this is one of the better event because finally have the chance to show off the formation that I've been working hard to build.

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:29 pm

Because progress is too slow and tedious, the AA floor awards cost way more to get than they will ever be worth, the rank award doesn't fit into any sort of viable formation, the individual floor rewards are both repetitive and mostly useless, there aren't enough gold drops to evolve any of these AAs, there are no item drops whatsoever, there's no ally progress button, and there's been only 1 rank report during the entire event.

Is that enough?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by borix Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:38 pm

"Because progress is too slow and tedious".

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:49 pm

My only real complaint is that after floor 100 it goes to 23 energy per click and only gives 15 xp

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Imaboss1210 Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:08 pm

Yeah it really starts to burn EP in higher levels. That wandering summoner is weak though. He can't even take out one of my monsters. Hope ranking update comes tonight. Trying to gauge to push or not.

Imaboss1210

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:32 pm

ryesteve wrote:Because progress is too slow and tedious, the AA floor awards cost way more to get than they will ever be worth, the rank award doesn't fit into any sort of viable formation, the individual floor rewards are both repetitive and mostly useless, there aren't enough gold drops to evolve any of these AAs, there are no item drops whatsoever, there's no ally progress button, and there's been only 1 rank report during the entire event.

Is that enough?

you forgot the words "in my opinion".

Because, in my opinion, although a little slow, I haven't used much ep to get a skill spirit and at least 1 aa, and I've been creating several skill stacks from the lap completion rewards.

I'm actually happy with the progression gold due to the repetitiveness of the floors... i'd rather get it during the mission instead of my gift box, and it increased to a rate that didn't make me say "I'm just going to run missions".

The ranking rewards have been increased to the top 1k, plus the AA rewards, plus we've seen some new skills come out, and I think I can probably sell my prog after the event because she has a pretty high BP / decent stats.

I would like a few more Ep drops, but all in all, I'm not going to complain in light of all of the above.

Of course, that's just my opinion.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Glad this event makes you happy. Good luck with those crit, slumbering and pre strike stacks.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:59 pm

ryesteve wrote:Glad this event makes you happy. Good luck with those crit, slumbering and pre strike stacks.

Thanks! And I'm sorry this event is ruined for you because you can't see your ally progress. Maybe next time they will fix that up so you can enjoy it more.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:15 pm

And maybe next time, you will actually play an event before insisting it's awesome. Sorry, but progressing through only 2 of the 5 checkpoints really doesn't give you a whole lot to go on.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:23 pm

ryesteve wrote:And maybe next time, you will actually play an event before insisting it's awesome. Sorry, but progressing through only 2 of the 5 checkpoints really doesn't give you a whole lot to go on.

I'm not insisting it's awesome, I'm saying I don't agree that it's the worst event in the history of all DS events like you seem to.

And excuse me if I don't 'play through' an event enough because I don't have as much ep or time or WHATEVER to only make it through 2 checkpoints so far... that doesn't mean I can't enjoy it or offer my opinion for others to consider just because my experience is different than yours.

Get you head out of your elitist rear "and maybe next time" you won't sound like a... oh never mind. I'm done arguing with you. I've got better things to do.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:32 pm

I'm not criticizing you for not playing enough of the event... I'm just saying that dabblers are never going to be annoyed by an event in the same way as people who are actually playing it.

And please, get any thoughts about my rear out of your head... I'm not interested.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:55 pm

Who said that rank aa summon can summon ash or quay ?
I dare you summon a prog, or Bp> 20 with your rank A summon lol

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next