Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cemetery of Kings

+53
Willdavis86
Dagodz
sel
Imaboss1210
keyser sose
rexvein
A_Bear
Frank Thomas
Miggy
lung_kin
SwtLaotiaNix7
Necromonger
Noc3
Marked0001
Gladiolix
Magickiller
bbr
darian
Lisu
Kahiki
-HOAX-
faithnomorex
Pseudot
echoside
South.sin
Spit_
robinsonsteve62
Ologolos
Bestron2
Tacita
Exolon
Flying Dagger
zzz1998
BigV
ryesteve
Deathwish
DevilJin6Six6
GodofSmoke
JessicaMD
borix
JSOG
cure4blues
B$
Scratch102
WorpeX
KrystaK
Jewelguy
applesauce
The Skill
bacsiha
Panda987
episparh
Shinzengumi
57 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cemetery of Kings - Page 2 Empty Re: Cemetery of Kings

Post by Scratch102 Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:38 am

Keep in mind that there are not many active players anymore with current AA+ teams, from the last Grand Prix Summon event I pulled a 1bp C from the daily summon then stopped and was rank 58k or something, so that tells me that only about that many people were actively doing ANY summons = active players. 6 million downloads. Most are not active but junk accounts / bots / etc but they have a formation. If this 'shadow' version of a real player is pulled from the 6mil player base you will have a larger percentage of horrible formations that you can beat with a solid A+ team.

Also...do we have ANY idea if the shadow will be created from a player's "Main" formation? I'm sure there are folks who have lots of bait sitting up as a main.
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:42 am

Yes the "shadow formation" is stated as Main formation clone
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by B$ Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:44 am

Scratch102 wrote:Keep in mind that there are not many active players anymore with current AA+ teams, from the last Grand Prix Summon event I pulled a 1bp C from the daily summon then stopped and was rank 58k or something, so that tells me that only about that many people were actively doing ANY summons = active players. 6 million downloads. Most are not active but junk accounts / bots / etc but they have a formation. If this 'shadow' version of a real player is pulled from the 6mil player base you will have a larger percentage of horrible formations that you can beat with a solid A+ team.

Also...do we have ANY idea if the shadow will be created from a player's "Main" formation? I'm sure there are folks who have lots of bait sitting up as a main.

This.
B$
B$

Back to top Go down

Post by cure4blues Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:01 am

Remember top 1k gets ranking reward, which means covert and psycho will have to spend more to keep up with sin since ours is more wanted.
No easy ranking in this if you think, and the battle thing says higher bp forms you fight more orbs you get....so putting a easy form for others to beat wont get them more orbs

cure4blues

Back to top Go down

Post by JSOG Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:42 am

Didn't you guys read? The details said new skill spirits. That means its more than worth it to do this event. The sin 42bp undead will need a skill change though. Sorry but health plus and attack plus are just a waste of skill space. Now when attack twice comes out..........that's a whole different animal :-)

JSOG

Back to top Go down

Post by borix Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:46 am

My guess will be that the 'Shadow' formation will be somehow matched up to your own formation. Like you see with other 'battle on the side' events where if you use a 30BP formation you will only battle against 30 to 40 BP formations.

If it is completely random and you can get fights against 1BP C formations and then later a 200BP full on AA+ formation that would be weird.

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:24 am

borix wrote:My guess will be that the 'Shadow' formation will be somehow matched up to your own formation. Like you see with other 'battle on the side' events where if you use a 30BP formation you will only battle against 30 to 40 BP formations

Very true, if that is the case, it will be an interesting adjustment.

Also for new skills, Japan already has the new Wyrm Down spirit out, so we shall see if these will be just some Anima Summon with new skill spirits added to the pool...or some specific skill summon where we don't get a summon to use, but just a screen where you click 'Summon Now' etc etc
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:43 pm

I'm really interested to see how the random skill spirit works out!

I guess it can go one of two ways: If the random skill spirit gives out all the skills that skill spirits currently exist for (Ipa,ded,ipd,dea,sb,heal,crit,cl,at,hb,etc...) I don't think they're going to be that interesting... since regular skill spirits aren't even that incredibly expensive anymore, and except for people doing species combos; there really are so many AAs around now that you can get your 5skill team with hp-up,ipa,ded,ipd,dea no matter what guild you're in for pretty cheap. Which brings me to people doing species combo; i mean come on, if you already paid soooo much to get your psycho winged brutes, or covert mystics, or whatever sin's "big" species form is currently, are you really going to leave the skillchanges up to chance? It's like leveling health up... at this point it's cheaper to do it with sos+, they cost about the same as stacks; and are guaranteed to work.
Random skill spirits will be the catalyst to a new wave of skillchanged carbuncle teams imo lol.

On the other hand, if random skill allows for a chance for ALL types of souls... ohh my that will be gamechanging I think. Higher level players will probably buy dozens of rss apiece to try to get agi on their AAs, or to put health up on winged aas that aren't psycho brutes,.

Either way, I look forward to seeing what they do!

I mean the prospect doesn't seem super interesting to people who already have teams with all the skills they want (usually hp,ipa,ded,ipd,dea) but It'll be nice either way if you have a formation with skill-less monsters or bad skill monsters (like random-skill-changing for a roto, or a frozen silver, or Olu, Meryl, Manu)
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by GodofSmoke Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:56 pm

episparh wrote:@KrystaK

Please tell me again how f2p player will get 300-500 ep/bp and a progression monster in hope for rank 500 in any event? Selling AAs is not an option since they rarely drop from FREE Dark Summons.

The only event I've ever ranked was Forgotten Island. I was around 120ish. But this was event in which ep/bp and real formations had NO value.

About your question:
Both persons will face same conditions. So it's natural the one who bought more cupcakes to win, but this is same as with every event. What I am suggestion will help people who wants rewards for floor completion. Get it at last

P.S. My formation does not sucks I have a fair amount of AA+s

Enough said.

I am ftp player and ive almost 3k ep
Cemetery of Kings - Page 2 2Q==

GodofSmoke

Back to top Go down

Post by borix Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:15 pm

Ok I am too lazy to look it up: can someone please explain wtf a ftp is?

Bro!? Cemetery of Kings - Page 2 1979497823

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda987 Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:17 pm

Free to play meaning people who don't pay real money

Panda987

Back to top Go down

Post by borix Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:19 pm

Thank you.

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilJin6Six6 Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:56 pm

MoonSea with health up? Yes Please!

DevilJin6Six6

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:51 pm

I seriously doubt there is a skill spirit called "Random" that just slaps whatever on a mob... although it would be hilarious.

It will be the introduction of the new skills, artwork was added earlier:

http://www.ds-forum.com/t5848p225-next-set-of-a-a-aa

Scroll down that page and you'll see the spirits...

So yes... Wyrm-happy folks... get the tissues:

http://darksummoner.wikia.com/wiki/Wyrm_Down_Spirit
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:03 pm

Wyrm down means we will have demon down spirits and brute down spirits so there will be some winged wyrms with demon down suprises
Deathwish
Deathwish

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilJin6Six6 Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:21 pm

Deathwish wrote:Wyrm down means we will have demon down spirits and brute down spirits so there will be some winged wyrms with demon down suprises

IMO the ( covert ) Wyrms are still in the best position with both opposing guild down. AND the 5x combo. Im not 100% but i dont think the 5x psycho brute team has both opposing guild downs

DevilJin6Six6

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:35 pm

DevilJin6Six6 wrote:Im not 100% but i dont think the 5x psycho brute team has both opposing guild downs
Ast and Nagi?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:40 pm

Scratch102 wrote:I seriously doubt there is a skill spirit called "Random" that just slaps whatever on a mob...
But isn't that exactly what the floor 40 award says??

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:47 pm

ryesteve wrote:But isn't that exactly what the floor 40 award says??

One of those times I don't know if we should take FailTeam at their word, how this random works... etc etc... someone will tap like mad to get to floor 40 ASAP I'm sure. Heck I have a Terra+ sitting here I might try it on.

Although... saving it until folks see that it *could* add something like CL, these random spirits may be worth some EP
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by BigV Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:04 pm

I scanned this thread and find an answer. What species are AAs from Floors Cleared?

BigV

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:56 pm

BigV wrote:I scanned this thread and find an answer. What species are AAs from Floors Cleared?
psycho is creation. covert is crawler. Don't remember what impulse is. I remember psycho creation has demon down skill. Don't remember exact skill for other + version are.

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by JSOG Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:59 pm

The new skills coming out are soul snatch, remedy, petrifying glare, paralyzing breath, pain for life, heal all, devils breath, block enemy skill, attack twice, and attack all.

JSOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Dagger Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:40 pm

^^Is this true? What a big addition it will be.
Flying Dagger
Flying Dagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinzengumi Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:04 pm

JSOG wrote:The new skills coming out are soul snatch, remedy, petrifying glare, paralyzing breath, pain for life, heal all, devils breath, block enemy skill, attack twice, and attack all.
They are the new skills but they won't be out yet.
Shinzengumi
Shinzengumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Exolon Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:17 pm

What species will the 100 Floor Cypher AA be?
Exolon
Exolon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next